Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Its weird all these youtubers think people have been skrulls since the beginning of the MCU.
I feel like they established already that the skrull didn't start coming here in large numbers until after the snap.
It would just feel like retcons if they said people we saw in prior movies weren't really themselves. Feel like Rhodey in particular probably is a skrull but has only been one since after endgame.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
On the train, Talos said he brought all his one million people to earth because Nic Fury disappeared in the snap and they no other options.
Before then it was just the sword agent skrulls on the planet. and they were allies, they wouldn't go around abducting and impersonating avengers.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Episode 3 established that the Skrulls did most of the heavy lifting for Fury behind the scenes which kind of makes you see him in a new light as he was getting more than his fare share of help. I also wonder why Fury and Rhodey hid the Skrulls information from the Avengers team. Granted, there were much bigger threats going on but still, that is a significant piece of information that could possibly have some kind of consequences in the future.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
On the train, they Talos said he brought all his one million people to earth because Nic Fury disappeared in the snap and they no other options.
Before then it was just the sword agent skrulls on the planet. and they were allies, they wouldn't go around abducting and impersonating avengers.
Ok that makes sense. I was confused too. I was thinking there were a million skrulls since the 90s :pachaha:
- damn so the skrulls done took over a million real people lives. And no one knows.
Thats on some horror tip for real :huhldup:

Last edited:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Another solid episode. I think the show shines the most whenever it keys in on those two-way conversations between characters. There were a few interactions in today’s ep that came across as very intimate, and another one with tension-building so thick you could cut it with a knife.

So that was definitely Rhodey’s voice at the end. :francis:

Talos just can’t catch a damn break, it seems. Highly doubt they’re fridging Emilia Clarke this early though. Next episode’s probably gonna start with the cliche gasping for air as she comes back to life, lol.

I like how Talos simply has no fukks to give anytime someone tries to throw shade regarding his daughter’s loyalty. The knife stab at the cafe went hard, and the way Gravik pulled his hand through it was :gladbron:.

Speaking of Gravik, I feel like there’s an interesting character in there somewhere that is also being bogged down by the generic ways that seem to plague most of these MCU TV antagonists.
The two way conversations have showcased some dam good acting. I’m loving the dynamic between Fury and Talos. Marvel shows are hitting better than the movies these days.