Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
After 3 decades of flying around the galaxy captain marvel couldnt find 1 fertile ,livable planet without sentient lifeforms for them skrulls ?

Silver surfer did that shyt on the regular for galactus

galactus needs planets with life-force. any type of life.

the skrulls need a planet which is suitable for their type of life. temp. oxygen levels. gravity. predators. fauna. water ...

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Side note: Why is Gravic leaving all of these dead Skrulls out in the open after he kills them. This is supposed to be a "secret" invasion.

The lazy production values keep popping up in these shows. You can always tell when they're cutting corners on a budget.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Seen the first 2 eps, pretty good :obama:

Nice lil jokes, decent action, Emilia Clark must have hit 35 :flabbynsick: but i understand she a cac with Curry indian mix and survived through some aneurysms so im happy to see her working.

Staying away from youtube and all the theorizing.
Did not know this. But even on GOT I never thought she was a particularly good actor.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Another solid episode. I think the show shines the most whenever it keys in on those two-way conversations between characters. There were a few interactions in today’s ep that came across as very intimate, and another one with tension-building so thick you could cut it with a knife.

So that was definitely Rhodey’s voice at the end. :francis:

Talos just can’t catch a damn break, it seems. Highly doubt they’re fridging Emilia Clarke this early though. Next episode’s probably gonna start with the cliche gasping for air as she comes back to life, lol.

I like how Talos simply has no fukks to give anytime someone tries to throw shade regarding his daughter’s loyalty. The knife stab at the cafe went hard, and the way Gravik pulled his hand through it was :gladbron:.

Speaking of Gravik, I feel like there’s an interesting character in there somewhere that is also being bogged down by the generic ways that seem to plague most of these MCU TV antagonists.
had to go back cause i aint realize that was Rhoddey on the phone :ohhh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Rockstar got an interesting theory about we might be seeing 2 Furys.
I theorized before the show started (based on the trailers) we had 2 fury's .... one with the patch and one without... the one without is the real .. the skrull copied what they saw so the patch is part of their shapeshift.. they never saw what his eye looked like

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
gravik is really 10 steps ahead:whew:
- so far this show is amazing. Every character is on their chess tip. And def impossible to predict where shyt is going so far
- I feel like nick gonna need professor x to figure out whos wjo

Could Matt Murdock use his "I can tell when you lying" sense to tell who is a Skrull??

:jbhmm:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Always felt like Daenerys was an afterthought in this show
Oh well
These female reactors gon lose their shyt. First Maria, now this :skip: