Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I wonder how/when they plan to bring Shang Chi back into the fold. From all the new characters they've introduced post Phase 3, he's the only one that has Avenger.
it's a good question. feel like we won't see him til an actual Avengers movie or his sequel. he really doesn't have a connection with anyone else. maybe a Marvels post credit or something. they should give him a quick scene in Thunderbolts or Cap 4 tbh

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Another solid episode. I think the show shines the most whenever it keys in on those two-way conversations between characters. There were a few interactions in today’s ep that came across as very intimate, and another one with tension-building so thick you could cut it with a knife.

So that was definitely Rhodey’s voice at the end. :francis:

Talos just can’t catch a damn break, it seems. Highly doubt they’re fridging Emilia Clarke this early though. Next episode’s probably gonna start with the cliche gasping for air as she comes back to life, lol.

I like how Talos simply has no fukks to give anytime someone tries to throw shade regarding his daughter’s loyalty. The knife stab at the cafe went hard, and the way Gravik pulled his hand through it was :gladbron:.

Speaking of Gravik, I feel like there’s an interesting character in there somewhere that is also being bogged down by the generic ways that seem to plague most of these MCU TV antagonists.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Question

Was it ever explained how Rhodes is walking without those exo braces or the suit? My man is outchea walking and taking the stairs like he didn't freefall hundreds of feet from the air in a metal suit slamming into the ground and becoming a paraplegic.
Same way Happy got better and Pepper lost her powers...time and no one caring.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

:patrice:

Also the way Fury is acting on this show reminds me of how he acted in “Far From Home.”

Short tempered, being more aggravated, and acting on his emotions more than thinking things through. And then when we see that it’s Talos it all made sense.

That would be one hell of a twist tho..

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

:patrice:

Also the way Fury is acting on this show reminds me of how he acted in “Far From Home.”

Short tempered, being more aggravated, and acting on his emotions more than thinking things through. And then when we see that it’s Talos it all made sense.

That would be one hell of a twist tho..

I really believe the chat between Fury and Rhodes was just two aliens. Which makes the "Help a brother out" thing make sense.