Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That train compartment scene was also an acting highlight this episode :dahell:

They killed it in both those scenes. people are calling this show the andor of marvel, and yall are completely on the opposite end of the spectrum saying that the great acting is actually a weakness of this show, wildly bad take imo.

So many great acting moments, "i think its a war, i think its WAR!" Cheadles vs Sam in there first on screen dialog together in the mcu was a masterclass, not one outshining the other.
this has by far been the best acting in the MCU shows to date, especially from Sam
Its weakness and what makes it boring is that there are no superheroes in this superhero show.
giphy.gif

I'm trying to see why some people in here bytchin.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I enjoyed episode 2 more but I still think this should've been a movie and Avengers should've been a part of this. ALL of them are on the plan right now how the fukk is this not an Avengers level situation??:gucci::what:

for starters, just call Strange. he could prob find a way to expose/identify the Skrulls with one spell

isnt he supposed to be defending earth and shyt

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
for starters, just call Strange. he could prob find a way to expose/identify the Skrulls with one spell

isnt he supposed to be defending earth and shyt
He's dealing with the supernatural /incursions realm situation right now though. This is why Tony/T'Challa/Reed/Bruce/Hank Pym/Cho from Age of Ultron/Shuri as well are necessary. Disney decided to body or just ignore everyone who could actually help:mjlol::mjlol:If you're telling me this gets fixed by episode 6 and the overall story is still Kang:mjlol::mjlol:The phase is still all over the place there's too many ridiculous world ending events at one time. Secrets invasion could EASILY be it's own saga with time to breathe and bigger budget :mjcry:

Last edited:

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
I'm hoping that there's already a Super Skrull and he's trying to recreate the process since it was lost during the destruction of their planet. That would bridge some things with the comics while not reducing the threat they pose on Earth when Fury inevitably stops them.

A Kl'rt sighting would definitely up the stakes on this :ehh:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i thought Fury saying something like "a Skrull would impersonate them and become a terrorist or some shyt, i don't fukkin remember" was a reasonable excuse for no avengers. definitely better than in the past when simply calling another avenger would have ended the movie

Conz

Superstar
Daps
It kind of makes you wonder if a New Avengers team has already been selected. Perhaps Rhodey is in charge of the new team
there is not a single lineup of potential Avengers teams that seems like a good one. get the vibe Thor might not be around for a while, so imagine a group of these ragtag fukks without Cap, Tony, Thor and T'challa. that's literally 4 of the top 6 avengers. They have to lean on happy Hulk, minor league Iron Man and Cap, Strange for the 12th project in a row, maybe an all white Vision? Ant-man and Shuri, Spidey not ready for any leader role, then a bunch of kids.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
there is not a single lineup of potential Avengers teams that seems like a good one. get the vibe Thor might not be around for a while, so imagine a group of these ragtag fukks without Cap, Tony, Thor and T'challa. that's literally 4 of the top 6 avengers. They have to lean on happy Hulk, minor league Iron Man and Cap, Strange for the 12th project in a row, maybe an all white Vision? Ant-man and Shuri, Spidey not ready for any leader role, then a bunch of kids.
They going Young Avengers so all the young power people they introduced in Phase 4.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
i thought Fury saying something like "a Skrull would impersonate them and become a terrorist or some shyt, i don't fukkin remember" was a reasonable excuse for no avengers. definitely better than in the past when simply calling another avenger would have ended the movie

The fact that Rhodey leaned in like he did like "Should we call our friends?..." let's you know what time it is.

I didn't pause the scene where Gaia was looking at the computer but you could see Groot on there, Cull Obsidian and a bunch of other shyt that looks like DNA research for whatever Grav is trying to pull genetically. The LAST thing you need is these a$$holes posing as Avengers while commiting acts of terror.

Not only is that a reasonable excuse, it's EXACTLY what the skrulls want.