Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Panthro11

All Star
Daps
7r44vv.gif

War machines new name

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
nah,

that "even when i'm out, i'm in." was cold af imo.
i think he confused cause his character seems legit tired and at his wits end at this point in the story.
Nick fury might be seeming dusty right now, but Sam is doing a great job
The train compartment scene was legit bad…he seems to be kind of uninterested with the material understandably. Cheadle definitely outshined him.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The train compartment scene was legit bad…he seems to be kind of uninterested with the material understandably. Cheadle definitely outshined him.
That train compartment scene was also an acting highlight this episode :dahell:

They killed it in both those scenes. people are calling this show the andor of marvel, and yall are completely on the opposite end of the spectrum saying that the great acting is actually a weakness of this show, wildly bad take imo.

So many great acting moments, "i think its a war, i think its WAR!" Cheadles vs Sam in there first on screen dialog together in the mcu was a masterclass, not one outshining the other.
this has by far been the best acting in the MCU shows to date, especially from Sam
Its weakness and what makes it boring is that there are no superheroes in this superhero show.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
I think he's doing fine? I think the point is this Nick Fury is kinda broken/tired. He's an old man and he been out the game. Everyone was hurt and lost without him, like a father who abandoned his children. Yeah the world is at stake but this is all a personal reckoning for him as well. That quick scene in the bar in the first ep with the chick was great too, could see the pain in her eyes.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
people are calling this show the andor of marvel

If the people saying this are reviewers who have seen the entire season, then maybe...depending strongly on how the rest of the season shapes up from here.

Saying that after just two episodes? No.