Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I know what he’s saying.:why:

My point was an Iron Man suit would be able to detect and handle a Skrull. So why hasn’t Rhodey suited up except as a threat to Slovakia?

WELL HE DIDNT MENTION
RHODEY NOR PEPPER IN
HIS POST AT ALL...

SO IT WAS VERY ODD FOR
YOU TO SAY
THIS IS WHY I THINK
RHODEY IS A SKRULL
AS A RESPONSE TO
RODDY PIPER.

:devil:
:evil:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

WELL HE DIDNT MENTION
RHODEY NOR PEPPER IN
HIS POST AT ALL...

SO IT WAS VERY ODD FOR
YOU TO SAY
THIS IS WHY I THINK
RHODEY IS A SKRULL
AS A RESPONSE TO
RODDY PIPER.

it ain’t odd. I made t guess about Rhodey possibly being a Skrull earlier.

Then I piggy backed off his comment about an MCU geniuses being able to invent a way to detect Skrulls like the glasses in They Live.

Hence, my point, the War Machine (made by a MCU genius) suit should be able to detect the Skrulls radiation and attack them at their base. So im wondering if Rhodey is a Skrull, he can’t access the suit designed for the real one (injury and all) specifically.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
it ain’t odd. I made t guess about Rhodey possibly being a Skrull earlier.

Then I piggy backed off his comment about an MCU geniuses being able to invent a way to detect Skrulls like the glasses in They Live.

Hence, my point, the War Machine (made by a MCU genius) suit should be able to detect the Skrulls radiation and attack them at their base. So im wondering if Rhodey is a Skrull, he can’t access the suit designed for the real one (injury and all) specifically.

WHAT ABOUT THE HUNDREDS
OF THOUSAND SKRULLS
WHO HAVENT BEEN HANGING OUT
AT THE RADIOACTIVE BASE?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bruh...already knowing that maybe a couple hundred of Skrulls were here since the 90s didn't really give me a any pause...and thats what I thought Fury was dealing with.

When Talos told him a million of them were here in fukking disguise for damn near 30 years...my fukking jaw drop. Even if the Avengers were here, there's really not a damn thing they could do about it if the Skrulls decided to pull the trigger.

Add that to the fact we really, truly don't know who's a Skrull. Im invested in this series like a muthafuçka.

black americans should join with the skrulls

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Question

Was it ever explained how Rhodes is walking without those exo braces or the suit? My man is outchea walking and taking the stairs like he didn't freefall hundreds of feet from the air in a metal suit slamming into the ground and becoming a paraplegic.