Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I actually liked this episode even though it feels like a whole lot of nothing in comparison to the comic story
Skrull queen - "He loves you..:blessed:"
Fury - "Who :stopitslime: "
"God :lawd:"
"Yeah? :childplease: well my god HAS A HAMMER: :ufdup:"
*THOR RETURNS*
ijtqh9airvk61.jpg

THAT shyt was amazing

Last edited:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
This one episode went from a forced fried chicken and corn bread scene , to a new world order leadership coup , to a Mcu style keep it silly but serious interrogation scene, to Emilia Clarke having nothing to do…

There are some A string actors in this show and they all seem to be wasted

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
That train compartment scene was also an acting highlight this episode :dahell:

They killed it in both those scenes. people are calling this show the andor of marvel, and yall are completely on the opposite end of the spectrum saying that the great acting is actually a weakness of this show, wildly bad take imo.

So many great acting moments, "i think its a war, i think its WAR!" Cheadles vs Sam in there first on screen dialog together in the mcu was a masterclass, not one outshining the other.
this has by far been the best acting in the MCU shows to date, especially from Sam
Its weakness and what makes it boring is that there are no superheroes in this superhero show.
9 times outta 10 these Coli takes are just wrong AF on some Bizarro World shyt. The acting from Sam L is bad, the Flash is secretly a great success, Trump has a point if you just listen hard enough, like nikka what? :mjlol:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Episode 2 was very intriguing. Especially now that we know a million Skrulls are on earth so there is no telling whom they could be impersonating :wow: And then to find out that most of the major political positions have been compromised by Skrulls:ohhh:

Also, it looks like they’re trying to create Super Skrulls. I wonder in Gravik will end up becoming one. And then….the ending! I wasn’t expecting that :wow:

So far, I’m liking what I see here

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm hoping that there's already a Super Skrull and he's trying to recreate the process since it was lost during the destruction of their planet. That would bridge some things with the comics while not reducing the threat they pose on Earth when Fury inevitably stops them.