Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
The fact that Rhodey leaned in like he did like "Should we call our friends?..." let's you know what time it is.

I didn't pause the scene where Gaia was looking at the computer but you could see Groot on there, Cull Obsidian and a bunch of other shyt that looks like DNA research for whatever Grav is trying to pull genetically. The LAST thing you need is these a$$holes posing as Avengers while commiting acts of terror.

Not only is that a reasonable excuse, it's EXACTLY what the skrulls want.
yeah it's the most valid excuse for not using other Avengers to date. b/c other times it's always, "uhhh, they're off world or something."

and with the computer, they're doing a halfassed "we've dragged our feet on the F4 for years so we can't do it properly" SuperSkrull with those characters' power sets

also very minor and stupid nitpick... but when they fukk did they learn Cull Obsidian's name? Who did he introduce himself to? did they find his wallet after he blew up in Wakanda?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
this is why I think Rhodey is a Skrull. Tony designed suits for Rhodey and Pepper specifically. So the suit probably does recognize it ain’t him.

The Iron Man suit should be able to handle the radiation at Gravik’s base to carpet bomb it.

:mjlol:HE WAS TALKING ABOUT
ROWDY "RODDY PIPPER"'S
GLASSES IN "THEY LIVE".

NOT "RHODEY & PEPPER".

:devil:
:evil:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
yeah it's the most valid excuse for not using other Avengers to date. b/c other times it's always, "uhhh, they're off world or something."

and with the computer, they're doing a halfassed "we've dragged our feet on the F4 for years so we can't do it properly" SuperSkrull with those characters' power sets

also very minor and stupid nitpick... but when they fukk did they learn Cull Obsidian's name? Who did he introduce himself to? did they find his wallet after he blew up in Wakanda?
Judging by WandaVision everyone knows everything about the battles that took place between heroes like it is a documentary on a loop on the History Channel or something. Maybe good guy intergalactic characters told them the names for the documentaries. lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
vRXQwNN.gif

This will be for every show that falls off during it's inception and a nicca gotta settle with hate watching it to finish :wow:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Bruh...already knowing that maybe a couple hundred of Skrulls were here since the 90s didn't really give me a any pause...and thats what I thought Fury was dealing with.

When Talos told him a million of them were here in fukking disguise for damn near 30 years...my fukking jaw drop. Even if the Avengers were here, there's really not a damn thing they could do about it if the Skrulls decided to pull the trigger.

Add that to the fact we really, truly don't know who's a Skrull. Im invested in this series like a muthafuçka.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Cap Marvel could have learned that name when she was traveling across the galaxy searching for Thanos in the 5 years between Infinity War and Endgame. People she interrogated to learn Thanos location would have talked about his crew and mentioned his name

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Cap Marvel could have learned that name when she was traveling across the galaxy searching for Thanos in the 5 years between Infinity War and Endgame. People she interrogated to learn Thanos location would have yelled about his crew and mentioned his name
fair enough

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

:mjlol:HE WAS TALKING ABOUT
ROWDY "RODDY PIPPER"'S
GLASSES IN "THEY LIVE".

NOT "RHODEY & PEPPER".

:devil:
:evil:

I know what he’s saying.:why:

My point was an Iron Man suit would be able to detect and handle a Skrull. So why hasn’t Rhodey suited up except as a threat to Slovakia?