Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I mean yeah but to me as a character it still added to him as a character fleshing out his backstory...:manny: I mean all these movies in the MCU and we don't know much about Fury other than what we've seen or he told us... I think he was pointing out racism to show that the skrulls are the outsiders/black folks in the allegory and making war with the humans aint a good idea...:manny: but that's just my opinion.
Except they aren’t the outsiders. They are too much the insiders if anything.

We have super-powered Asgardians living in a resort tourist town. The Skrulls having a city isn’t far-fetched. It’s that they can’t be trusted which doesn’t really line up analogy wise.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This nikka called them spacebacks:dead:

Wait so Fury don't know his bytch is a skull? Fury the 1st nikka to get some alien 👽 coochie?:banderas: I bet she knows some tricks that are out of this world?

He obviously KNOWS....:comeon: she was the same skrull that introduced him to gravik when he was a child... of course he knows...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Except they aren’t the outsiders. They are too much the insiders if anything.

We have super-powered Asgardians living in a resort tourist town. The Skrulls having a city isn’t far-fetched. It’s that they can’t be trusted which doesn’t really line up analogy wise.

We can literally SEE why they can't be trusted... muthafukkas gave them asylum on earth and look what they doing...:mjlol: shyt would piss me off too...
Like none of the other skrulls at the meeting stood up against gravik and said :dahell: the humans did nothing to us we got chased over the universe by the kree and you just giving a reason for the humans to retaliate... shyt is like mind numbingly stupid.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We can literally SEE why they can't be trusted... muthafukkas gave them asylum on earth and look what they doing...:mjlol: shyt would piss me off too...
Like none of the other skrulls at the meeting stood up against gravik and said :dahell: the humans did nothing to us we got chased over the universe by the kree and you just giving a reason for the humans to retaliate... shyt is like mind numbingly stupid.
Welcome to create a plot point for a stupid ass war 101. Lol

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How was it more egregious... we know fury is old extremely old... and we also know he dealt with racism heavy all in his life. granted remember when he told the story about his Grandfather being an elevator operator growing up in winter soldier. we still don't know much about him. it's refreshing to know more...:manny:

Nick Fury is a SPY, ASTROc00n and LIAR who has no problem MANIPULATING other characters.

Those “stories” could either be his actual backstory or FABRICATED backstories to appeal and manipulate other characters.

It worked on Talos but didn’t on James “Republic00n” Rhodes.

You can see it’s going to be revealed that Fury and/or The Governments who knew about the Skrulls NEVER had a plan to find them a home. BECAUSE they could use them as SPIES. His “son”, the Skrull Leader eventually found out which is why he hates him and wants to blow up Earth.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Nick Fury is a SPY, ASTROc00n and LIAR who has no problem MANIPULATING other characters.

Those “stories” could either be his actual backstory or FABRICATED backstories to appeal and manipulate other characters.

It worked on Talos but didn’t on James “Republic00n” Rhodes.

You can see it’s going to be revealed that Fury and/or The Governments who knew about the Skrulls NEVER had a plan to find them a home. BECAUSE they could use them as SPIES. His “son”, the Skrull Leader eventually found out which is why he hates him and wants to blow up Earth.

We gotta see... i mean they spent all that time after the blip setting up S.W.O.R.D. for a reason... how hard is it to find them a fukking planet???:what:

Especially after this gets out they gonna want ALL of them gone now...:mjlol:

EDIT: and when fury is alone with alot of the avengers he doesnt seem to be lying AT ALL like he keeps it real with them... except Natasha because he couldnt give her 100% trust but trusted her enough...:dead: Fury never betrayed any of them and hooked clint up got his family set up. those conversations he has with them he doesnt strike me as a liar. except for that time he used coulson's death to manipulate them to get them motivated...:heh:

he knew steve could be trusted...:wow: this isnt freedom this is fear...

Last edited:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
We gotta see... i mean they spent all that time after the blip setting up SWORD for a reason... how hard is it to find them a fukking planet???:what:

Especially after this gets out they gonna want ALL of them gone now...:mjlol:

If you’re a government agent why would you find a bunch of desperate naive shapeshifting Aliens a new planet when you can train them and then use them as spies to maintain order on your own planet indefinitely?:sas2: