Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Daps
With that being said, @Bryan Danielson you and Feige got one. You finally got one. This is on track to be the best d plus marvel show out of all of them. The writing gets a little shaky in the "I'm a brotha, brotha :dahell:" parts, but other than that, I rocks with it.

The ending would have been incredible if it hadnt been spoiled by that fool @Jazzy B. In TLR.

I hate that nxgga.

Daps
I'm enjoying this so far :manny:
The Skrulls kind of remind me of the Marco Inaros Free Navy from "The Expanse", with the powers of the aliens from "THEY LIVE".

By now, couldn't one of the many MCU "super genius" characters have invented some Roddy Piper sunglasses? :damn:

I know...That's why they renamed that British show when it aired overseas. Because the name has a totally different connotation in the world of British spies than it would on American TV.

:russ:I felt that too in the scene where ole boy was backdoored into being the Supreme commander. It reminded me of that scene where Sassy Marco (aka Space Prince) gave his speech and turned the Belter faction leaders to his side cause they started to believe in what he was saying.

I will say that The Expanse did that type of scene better. But I definitely saw the influence there.

Daps
I know it's a Disney show but it would have been great if Samuel L. said, "nikka! I'm Nick Fury!" :russ:

The way you can see Sam Jackson's influence all over the writing in this show, for a second there, I really thought he was about to say "I'm Nick Fury, bytch!" Like Rick James :skip:

I'm not even joking. I was bracing and waiting for him to say it :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russ:I felt that too in the scene where ole boy was backdoored into being the Supreme commander. It reminded me of that scene where Sassy Marco (aka Space Prince) gave his speech and turned the Belter faction leaders to his side cause they started to believe in what he was saying.

I will say that The Expanse did that type of scene better. But I definitely saw the influence there.

Sassy Marco I hated that eyeliner wearing muthafukka...:mjlol::dead:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
With that being said, @Bryan Danielson you and Feige got one. You finally got one. This is on track to be the best d plus marvel show out of all of them. The writing gets a little shaky in the "I'm a brotha, brotha :dahell:" parts, but other than that, I rocks with it.

The ending would have been incredible if it hadnt been spoiled by that fool @Jazzy B. In TLR.

I hate that nxgga.

They made Fury an intergalactic Passport Bro space c00n who race plays like a damn cac THE fukk was amazing about it? :childplease:

They got Fury telling another black man to “help a brotha out” when he out here space c00ning:mjtf:

Hollywood ain’t shyt :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
"Help a brotha out."

It would have okay maybe if they said it once.

But it's like they are trying to make race a focal point of the show. It's too on the nose. We don't need a reminder every 5 seconds that fury is black. We can see that. Duh.
Yeah, Black people never bring up race. Look at the coli, a place where everyone is either Black or pretends to be, it is a topic rarely discussed. lol

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'm enjoying this so far :manny:
The Skrulls kind of remind me of the Marco Inaros Free Navy from "The Expanse", with the powers of the aliens from "THEY LIVE".

By now, couldn't one of the many MCU "super genius" characters have invented some Roddy Piper sunglasses? :damn:

I know...That's why they renamed that British show when it aired overseas. Because the name has a totally different connotation in the world of British spies than it would on American TV.

Mad Props for the “They Live” drop!!!

:wow:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
The MCU needs Mr. Fantastic badly

Now that Tony Stark is gone there’s no genius for them to lean on

In the comics Mr. Fantastic developed a way to tell the Skrulls apart from Humans
There is still Shuri....