Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm enjoying this so far :manny:
The Skrulls kind of remind me of the Marco Inaros Free Navy from "The Expanse", with the powers of the aliens from "THEY LIVE".

By now, couldn't one of the many MCU "super genius" characters have invented some Roddy Piper sunglasses? :damn:

that line has a double meaning. Spooks was an old term for SPY .. plus it has the other meaning...

I know...That's why they renamed that British show when it aired overseas. Because the name has a totally different connotation in the world of British spies than it would on American TV.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm enjoying this so far :manny:
The Skrulls kind of remind me of the Marco Inaros Free Navy from "The Expanse", with the powers of the aliens from "THEY LIVE".

By now, couldn't one of the many MCU "super genius" characters have invented some Roddy Piper sunglasses? :damn:
this is why I think Rhodey is a Skrull. Tony designed suits for Rhodey and Pepper specifically. So the suit probably does recognize it ain’t him.

The Iron Man suit should be able to handle the radiation at Gravik’s base to carpet bomb it.