Seattle is such a beautiful city, why is it never mentioned?

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Was riding shotgun with my wife as we were taking my oldest & middle child to ballet. Not the best shot because the car was in motion, but when the weather is clear, the PNW is :wow:

20240318-121243.jpg

The rain is overstated. Off the top, ATL, Houston, & DC get more rain yearly than Seattle. It mists & drizzles on & off more than anything. You rarely get the torrential downpours or thunderstorms you see in other regions of the country, & the summers are GOATed.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Was riding shotgun with my wife as we were taking my oldest & middle child to ballet. Not the best shot because the car was in motion, but when the weather is clear, the PNW is :wow:

20240318-121243.jpg

The rain is overstated. Off the top, ATL, Houston, & DC get more rain yearly than Seattle. It mists & drizzles on & off more than anything. You rarely get the torrential downpours or thunderstorms you see in other regions of the country, & the summers are GOATed.

:leon:

I didn’t know Atlanta had more rain.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Going in June, going to see the Northwest African American Museum :ohlawd:

Heard Seattle is beautiful, with some good Weed. Found out Sean Kemp has his own dispensary there too. Got to support black owned. Also seen a few nice vegan restaurants too, didn't find any black owned vegan spots in Seattle.

The views when I'm smoking that Gary Payton :blessed:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Lived there for about a 1.5 years

The people are weird af, black folks aside.

The shyt is depressing as fukk oct-April.

But from may to early September, it is legit the most beautiful place I’ve ever been.

It’s just a hard transition for anybody who is from a more “urban” :mjpls: place because of the weird ass people.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
I'm still not used to these odd balls here in Colorado after ten years...couldn't imagine pnw Seattle gross

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
Man, I just left a hiking trail. Some of the best views :wow:.

I swear the only thing I hate about this city is the low amount of black people.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Man, I just left a hiking trail. Some of the best views :wow:.

I swear the only thing I hate about this city is the low amount of black people.

Amazing. I wasn’t much of a hiking guy but after a while them PAWGs in my unit had a brotha
giphy.gif

You stop by the bikini coffee stand first? A little t*ts and cream?

:mjlol:
:snoop:

Last edited: