Seattle is such a beautiful city, why is it never mentioned?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Them Canucks had you shufflin?
giphy.gif

:russ: :russ::russ:

I still get flashbacks when I hear this song.

that Molly was 2 damn strong....and they were DIMES

giphy.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
A few people in my brothers wife family moved to Seattle about a decade ago and I know my brother likes the city also. I've heard great things about it.

they were 1 of the first that legalized weed. I remember how clean the city was 2. and the people were so friendly everywhere. blew my mind.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
THAT WAS THE HOOD!!!! AYO FUK TACOMA FR FR.....THEY WERE LIKE CALI GANGBANGERS N shyt NAAAH THAT shyt WAS NOT IT.....

but I think the strip club we went 2 was out there....they showed mad love :ohlawd:
My ex brother in law is in Tacoma in the game.
:pachaha:
It’s wild. Alaska has black hoods due to Cali ninjas runnin away from charges. Who bangs in an Alaska? Cali ninjas.
:mjlol:

Superstar
Daps
I'm from Seattle originally.
I-5 is a mess
Puget Sound reeks
It's too damn expensive
The homeless epidemic is getting worse
It's full of probably the sloppiest looking women I've ever seen
Black women ain't checking for you over there

Not from there but lived there for 4 years. I-5 was all fukked up but I saw lots of transit improvements before I left. Definitely not the worst traffic I’ve ever seen.

Puget sound was immaculate compared to some of the southern cities I grew up in. I get ugly as fukk going into places like Renton, federal way, and places farther south like Lakewood, etc.

Most expensive place I’ve ever seen around the time I was leaving.

The homeless never bothered me too much. I lived in Atlanta during the 90’s, 7/10 people at five points/woodruff park were homeless.

The range of women was crazy. I’m ugly as hell and was married at the time, I still had random attractive black women starting convo’s. Maybe it was the foreigner effect. It was hilarious to see the super wenches moving there thinking it would be a paradise and fail lol. Tacoma seemed to have a lot more black only relationships vs Seattle where I saw a lot of interracial couples.

morris

Superstar
Daps
whhhaaat you're tripping....the food scene was outta control when I was there. the coffee was unreal 2. maaaan at pikes place they had some mock monk fish and scared TF outta this broad with it they could puppet the mouth on it :russ:
Nah

NO “latin” food at all (DR, PR, or South American)

And man…damn near everything closes by 2am (bar food does not count).

Again, beautiful place and I do plan to go back to the nature side of things (I stayed downtown my first time), but I know to set my food variety expectations lower