Seattle is such a beautiful city, why is it never mentioned?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I'm from Seattle originally.
I-5 is a mess
Puget Sound reeks
It's too damn expensive
The homeless epidemic is getting worse
It's full of probably the sloppiest looking women I've ever seen
Black women ain't checking for you over there
the mcdonalds by the space needle useta be rough reaaaal rough beggin.... like nikka u rather beg ... then walk ya ass in there n get a job...

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
THAT WAS THE HOOD!!!! AYO FUK TACOMA FR FR.....THEY WERE LIKE CALI GANGBANGERS N shyt NAAAH THAT shyt WAS NOT IT.....

but I think the strip club we went 2 was out there....they showed mad love :ohlawd:
man hilltop aint shyt :russ::mjlol::mjlol:

bunch of junkies and smokers...get on portland ave ... buncha smoked out rikishis

6th ave the hoes mannn...then godown to the waterfront....u never seen the same bytch twice

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
man hilltop aint shyt :russ::mjlol::mjlol:

bunch of junkies and smokers...get on portland ave ... buncha smoked out rikishis

6th ave the hoes mannn...then godown to the waterfront....u never seen the same bytch twice

idk but I got my dikk sukked twist that night for damn near free 99....cost of the dance n just tipped a dub each time:mjlol:

hoes were straight :takedat:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Lived there for about a year in 2019-2020. April-September it’s beautiful outside. Ride bikes at Alki Beach, go to Kerry Park, enjoy the weather. It’s Some good Coli brehs out there. My experience was a 3.5/5

What up doe to @Eastside Get The Money :salute:
What up doe! Still out here, you already know if you ever back out this way you're always welcome around :salute:

And I gotta keep it a little low right now but your boy is gonna be in a documentary about the Seattle music scene, I already shot my part :ohlawd:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
you aint lying...never left the club without getting soaked in my short stay.....

tell you what tho those Samoan looking bouncers had me scrambling in the clubs NGL :mjlol:
nikka i never forget my 2nd day up there

the commons at federal way.... cinemark century

sat down...

previews has started...

next thang i know lights came on... a got damn tribe...came in that bytch...least 30... like shonuff...

grandmomma big. granddaddy big.. momma big ..daddy big....all the way to the nieces nephews ...big...

it felt like that room we was in leanied to the side.. due to the weight... and they fat ass sat in the middle...

soon as everybody got their seats... previews restarted

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
nikka i never forget my 2nd day up there

the commons at federal way.... cinemark century

sat down...

previews has started...

next thang i know lights came on... a got damn tribe...came in that bytch...least 30... like shonuff...

grandmomma big. granddaddy big.. momma big ..daddy big....all the way to the nieces nephews ...big...

it felt like that room we was in leaning to the side.. due to the weight... and they fat ass sat in the middle...

soon as everybody got their seats... previews restarted

they had a strict "no drink on the dance floor" policy...I was out there wining on some PAWGs with a champagne flute....next thing I know I got 5 little flashlights beaming in my direction....

breh the first bouncer touched me and I cracked that shyt on top of his head and then I caught the hardest punch I've ever received from my blind spot.... :damn:

shyt damn near had me seeing stars but I slithered over to my section n let em know we had to dip.... n ran out like a coward as I saw all the flashlights coming toward me.... :mjlol:

they followed us outside the club but wouldn't leave the red rope was I was talking BIG shyt telling them I was gonna Swiss cheese them when I had no strap and all that dumb shyt :dead:

they never crossed the ropes n went back inside.

I had a headache for like 2 days straight :russ:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
they had a strict "no drink on the dance floor" policy...I was out there wining on some PAWGs with a champagne flute....next thing I know I got 5 little flashlights beaming in my direction....

breh the first bouncer touched me and I cracked that shyt on top of his head and then I caught the hardest punch I've ever received from my blind spot.... :damn:

shyt damn near had me seeing stars but I slithered over to my section n let em know we had to dip.... n ran out like a coward as I saw all the flashlights coming toward me.... :mjlol:

they followed us outside the club but wouldn't leave the red rope was I was talking BIG shyt telling them I was gonna Swiss cheese them when I had no strap and all that dumb shyt :dead:

they never crossed the ropes n went back inside.

I had a headache for like 2 days straight :russ:
my fetish for big bytches started with a islander broad..:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

useta fold her big ass... then the bytch got in shape...

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I've always wanted to visit Seattle and that general area (the Pacific Northwest, including British Columbia).

It looks beautiful up there.
i drove from texas up there.. oklahoma..kansas..colorado wyomoing utah idaho oregon n washington state...

pretty as fukk

did one time in the snow..never do that shyt again...

then one time spring

both times ... it rain on my entering .. like a spot free rinse type rain

then did the drive seattle to vancouver

then did the trip to oregon where i discovered sunriver resort...hidden gem

ocean shores.. dope as shyt too..

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I actually liked Seattle. :unsure:

I went for a wedding right after COVID and the scenery was photogenic, the food was okay, and the people were in shape.