Seattle is such a beautiful city, why is it never mentioned?

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
I enjoyed my time there very much, only a week though. I did see a lot of homeless. A chill creh opened the door for me at Dicck's and didnt ask for money or anything. And I walked around late at night and didnt feel pressured at all.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeff Bezos and bill gates live in the state. So clearly it’s the only spot to live at if you trying to make a statement. Not for broke boys and girls. Shoo shoo go away.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I remember running into some crehs from Seattle while in line at Voodoo Donuts in Portland . I asked them what brought them to visit The Rose city .

They told me Portland was simply better. The sights, food , people etc. In fact , Portland to them was like a weekend getaway. I was :leon: hearing this but I remember my Mom and Sister saying similar while on a road trip to both cities years prior .

That discussion was ten years ago but they're not the only ones I've talked to who said this. I've actually know several people who couldn't wait to move out of Seattle . Including a friend of mine who took a job in Seattle only to jump at the first chance to work from home to move back to Vacaville, CA instead :dahell:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
maaan when we hit the clubs all these BAD Canadian PAWGs were there....they said they come down cause they love brehs in the states :russ:

everyone was dancing the whole night.....the drugs were strong....that was the first time I kinda understood "dubstep" :mjlol:

Them Canucks had you shufflin?
giphy.gif

:russ: :russ::russ:
:dead:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
It rains a lot so you gotta get use to that.....the food is great.....a lot good Asian spots out here the seafood is top notch.....I will say though Portland has a better food scene.....when it comes to the black population it's not big but like.some.others have said there are pockets out here where there are a good amount....mostly in the south end....the nightlife could be better but Seattle is a small city so it is what it is.....in the summer it's one of the best places to be....the temp stays between 70-80 but we will get an occasional heat wave and them Cacs out here be crying.... :russ: ....the women out here stay in shape and you'd be surprised by all the fat asses you see out here on the Asian, white, Arab and Indian women....got a lot of women from Africa here as well....

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Kerry Park is beautiful has a great view.

I took a road trip from Portland in 21 when my mom came to visit me it was about an hour and a half drive I believe to Seattle and we stayed there for a day. I did notice the homelessness but shyt coming from LA and Portland it wasn’t that much of a shock but I can see how it can be for People coming from other areas.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I'm from Seattle originally.
I-5 is a mess
Puget Sound reeks
It's too damn expensive
The homeless epidemic is getting worse
It's full of probably the sloppiest looking women I've ever seen
Black women ain't checking for you over there
Bolded is why I left Seattle after 2 years. Ugliest batch of women I've ever seen, man. It was terrible.