Seattle Breh(rette)s Help Me Out

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Island Soul is good, and so was the Senegalese spot on the other corner. I haven't been to Columbia City in a minute, so I don't know if it's still open.

I would suggest living on the Eastside and commuting into Seattle. You can get better deals on rent. Takes time to get anywhere because there are too many people for this tiny area of land, though.

Is Nate Robinson's grandma's place still open? It was real good when I went.

Also, all the black folks are in Renton and Kent now along with Columbia City, Hillman City, and Rainier Beach. Black folks are getting pushed out of the city limits.
If you mean the chicken spot yeah it's still open. Not the best food but I patronize when I can because I mess with Nate.

And most of my people I know stay outside in Tacoma or Tukwila. I've been considering moving out of the limits but that drive tho :hhh:

I already be on some CP time shyt I don't think I could manage that long commute :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I loved the few days I spent in Seattle. Got real lucky, was one weekend in November when it didn't rain and the skies were completely clear.

Un bien was shmacking, and catching the city skyline from gasworks park was incredible. I'm definitely gonna try to make a trip out there in August, so y'all better be plugging this thread with the nightlife spots. I seen quite a few cuties out in capitol hill when I went out, and I heard that summertime is really cracking out there... I remember ending up at Cha Cha lounge, it was alright.

I do remember running into techies when I was out tho... I can see why the residents would complain about em lol
Un Bien Cuban/Latino spot :ohlawd:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Un Bien Cuban/Latino spot :ohlawd:

I found that place on a humbug looking up some spots, I’m not sure if i found it on thrillest, or the gram or some other avenue, but thank the Lord i Did

Man that was the best sandwich i had in my 35 years of existence, it hurts that I’m not sure the next time I’m heading to Seattle:mjcry:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Damn, I loved it there the week I went for business.

Good food and pretty safe. All them white junkies tho :scust:

I didn’t see any black folk tho. Was just me, one of the nicest crackheads I’ve ever met, oh and my cabby was East African .

I have a thing where I actively search for A: other blacks and B: the hood when I travel ( not saying they’re mutually exclusive)

I didn’t find either out there
You weren't looking in the right spots and sounds line you spent most of your time in a central area downtown...all you had to do was go down to 2nd & Pike by the McDonalds and you would have found what you were looking for....if you would have traveled to the CD and the South End...you would have found what you were looking for....

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Island Soul is good, and so was the Senegalese spot on the other corner. I haven't been to Columbia City in a minute, so I don't know if it's still open.

I would suggest living on the Eastside and commuting into Seattle. You can get better deals on rent. Takes time to get anywhere because there are too many people for this tiny area of land, though.

Is Nate Robinson's grandma's place still open? It was real good when I went.

Also, all the black folks are in Renton and Kent now along with Columbia City, Hillman City, and Rainier Beach. Black folks are getting pushed out of the city limits.

I've been meaning to hit Island Soul, it's on my list fa sho

Is that shyt even coo to visit?

Yeah I would say it is. Hella picturesque views, good food, good touristy spots. It's the type of place to come to just to say you've been

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
They not even hood lmao

But the prettier ones are in those areas

Don’t forget fife puyuallup fircrest and tukwila

Hit i5 head to Tacoma durin the 4th hit the water front

Im a middle class suburban breh

they may not be East St Louis style of hood but they aint super feminine suburban, middle class educated chicks with money either. :yeshrug:

Forgot to add OP hit up the Taste of Tacoma.....hella black folks come through for the Taste.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I visited Seattle a few years ago. I had fun. Legal weed, Market Street was cool, plenty of tourist attractions. Near the water so plenty of good seafood spots.

A Somali brother who was my cab driver told me that most of the black folks moved to Tacoma after the price of living got so high. I didn't get a chance to visit Tacoma.

I had fun there as a visitor, if I lived there full-time I might feel differently. The only downside was the lack of black folks.

If you like Asian girls or pink toes you'll be more than good. Lol.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I'm actually puzzled at how the coli always mention the lack of black population in Seattle, exactly what is the acceptable amount? maybe I need to travel more to places like atl, new orleans etc to really dissect the issue. as far as I am concerned there's enough people of African descent here in south end, Tukwila, Renton, Kent, Federal Way and all the way to Tacoma.

I aint gonna lie tho back in the early 2000's there was a huge presence, I remember the central district area was practically the harlem of seattle but them developers came in the late 2000's and bought all the houses they could. Everyone cashed out and moved. The houses just a decade later are worth 3 times the amount it sold for. smh...I wish more people held on to their property.