Seattle Breh(rette)s Help Me Out

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I went to seattle with my girl last year. Although the city is dope, its a fukking wasteland for POC.

You gonna have to cac it up, buy some khakis breh.. gonna be a long season for you

:ohhh:
How you know I'm rockin khakis today breh?

Being here is just showing me it was a privilege to grow up in Da Black Mecca. Atlanta, GA :blessed:

Damn is the place that bad?:pachaha:
Going to graduate this summer and was thinking of moving there in a few years thinking it was gonna be a cheaper San Fran. :pachaha:
Saw them housing prices and had to fall back. :mjlol::bryan:

You better move to the South for anything cheaper lmao. Shiiiit 6 months ago I woulda been like hell nah I'm never going back to Atlanta, but after living a few places the past 3 yrs and seeing prices I might be back in atlanta when i get married and all that

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
As a life long resident of seattle wa... I can draft you a nice dissertation on how shiitty , lifeless this city has become.

This place has no soul and losing its culture/identity by the day. 1500 ppl move here every month with an even more minuscule percentage leaving... Over crowding and sky high home prices/rent is real.

My car tabs were 465 dollars (and it hit me on the holidays/mid deciembre... So that was not exiciting.

The funny thing is... The 17 years ive posted on sohh/coli... Never heard of a single female on these boards participating in the seattle threads. Not one!

That is fundamentally a reflection of how non existent black women are in the emerald city. I approach black women exclusively... So you know im and about, every single chance i get, im a pounce on a beautiful sista.

Funny is that most are visiting or from a couple towns away. Fakk.

Since i already have a decent job and cool place to stay and not a foodie... The only thing that sparks my interest is dating/philandering/conquesting for new victims.... But even thats an issue due to the scarcity of the flava im particular of.

If you in the tech sector, love out door recreation, already have family here, military or just a goofy taye diggs type brotha... I dont see why you would want settle in this town.

Stay away.

Dont say i didnt warn you. And the night life is shiit. Ive been all over the country and even portland has a better kickin it scene.

Once again... Reconsider.

Pm me if any body down to kick it. This is from a breh who is well connected in the city and rubs shoulders with the restauranteurs/cordon blue chefs, club owners (not promotors), high rise living tech tyc00ns...

...shiit i even know the maintanence man at the space needle that can give you private tours exclusive to very few have ever seen. Not even local tv has access.

Eddie vedder, dave matthews, the owner dikks hamburgers, various sounders, mariners and seahawks players have their whips fixed at my shop.

As a manager of a high end body shop, ive had perks my wildest concoctions my wildest dreams could never muster up.

And i still think its a lackluster town that is devoid of cool black folks and traffic youd wouldnt wish anybody with a manual tranny to succumb to.

I get back from asia next week/first week of march and i hear its gonna snow again.

Oh.., and the seattle freeze is a real thing... As indicative by my discouraging of ppl to move here.

Go to portland or vancouver,bc. Its better for everyone.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
As a life long resident of seattle wa... I can draft you a nice dissertation on how shiitty , lifeless this city has become.

This place has no soul and losing its culture/identity by the day. 1500 ppl move here every month with an even more minuscule percentage leaving... Over crowding and sky high home prices/rent is real.

My car tabs were 465 dollars (and it hit me on the holidays/mid deciembre... So that was not exiciting.

The funny thing is... The 17 years ive posted on sohh/coli... Never heard of a single female on these boards participating in the seattle threads. Not one!

That is fundamentally a reflection of how non existent black women are in the emerald city. I approach black women exclusively... So you know im and about, every single chance i get, im a pounce on a beautiful sista.

Since i already have a decent job and cool place to stay and not a foodie... The only thing that sparks my interest is dating/philandering/conquesting for new victims.... But even thats an issue due to the scarcity of the flava im particular of.

If you in the tech sector, love out door recreation, already have family here, military or just a goofy taye diggs type brotha... I dont see why you would want settle in this town.

Stay away.

Dont say i didnt warn you. And the night life is shiit. Ive been all over the country and even portland has a better kickin it scene.

Pm me if any body down to kick it. This is from a breh who is well connected in the city and rubs shoulders with the restauranteurs/cordon blue chefs, club owners (not promotors), high rise living tech tyc00ns...

...shiit i even know the maintanence man at the space needle that can give you private tours exclusive to very few have ever seen. Not even local tv has access.

Eddie vedder, dave matthews, the owner dikks hamburgers, various sounders, mariners and seahawks players have their whips fixed at my shop.

As a manager of a high end body shop, ive had perks my wildest concoctions my wildest dreams could never muster up.

And i still think its a lackluster town that is devoid of cool black folks and traffic youd wouldnt wish anybody with a manual tranny to succumb to.

I get back from asia next week/first week of march and i hear its gonna snow again.

Oh.., and the seattle freeze is a real thing... As indicative by my discouraging of ppl to move here.

lol this was so true it hurts

Ill be relocating back to the Seattle-Tacoma metro area later on this year...breh put me on with some social circles :feedme:

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strictly from a tourist perspective, Seattle is a pretty decent place although, again, I was only there for a week (Did the usual places - Space Needle, Pike Place, Locks, Snoqualmie falls, Museum Of Flight, etc)
Didnt know it was that rough for residents

The air tho :ohlawd:....maybe its all those trees

stave

Superstar
Daps
Damn I go up there and think it's pretty nice outside of the real estate and lack of black people. But I just pass through and don't get to explore the city. Thought this might be somewhere to consider but not after reading this.

parallax

Superstar
Daps

Stay away.

the overpowering white scene in portland is terrible. but the black natives are cool as fukk.

seattle really doesnt have a black culture like that?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
All this Seattle hate is disgusting from you posters :scust: if you hate it that much then move to California or something. Life is too short to live in city you don't enjoy.

:troll: nice way to make sure no one continues to relocate to WA tho.

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
the overpowering white scene in portland is terrible. but the black natives are cool as fukk.

seattle really doesnt have a black culture like that?

Yea man Seattle has hella black folks

....of East African descent :troll:

The majority of ADOS black folk got ran the fukk outta there by the cost of living.

You gotta few remnants of the ADOS culture in TCD (central district/Garfield HS) and Rainier valley (Rainier Beach HS) otherwise majority of the ADOS folks in Western Washington stay 20-40 miles south of Seattle in Pierce county