Seattle Breh(rette)s Help Me Out

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Yea man Seattle has hella black folks

....of East African descent :troll:

The majority of ADOS black folk got ran the fukk outta there by the cost of living.

You gotta few remnants of the ADOS culture in TCD (central district/Garfield HS) and Rainier valley (Rainier Beach HS) otherwise majority of the ADOS folks in Western Washington stay 20-40 miles south of Seattle in Pierce county

...that I do know. They all look at me like I'm gonna steal some shyt at SeaTac airport.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Oh yeah. And a nikka can’t even drink in the strip club :martin:

article-2670368-1F258E8000000578-16_306x423.jpg

What???? When I came out here for an interview last month, breh driving the Lyft told me the strip clubs was weak and they dont get bucket naked. But you cant eem drink?

@Howie Doroughberg

I appreciate the candor. I'ma holla at you.

@Imhotep

From my short time here, I can agree it's a dope place for tourists. Hella shyt to see and whatnot

Based on all the responses and insight tho, I got one question. If this city is so wack why do yall continue to live here? Family, work, roots here?

Ricky Dunigan

Superstar
Daps
Damn, I loved it there the week I went for business.

Good food and pretty safe. All them white junkies tho :scust:

I didn’t see any black folk tho. Was just me, one of the nicest crackheads I’ve ever met, oh and my cabby was East African .

I have a thing where I actively search for A: other blacks and B: the hood when I travel ( not saying they’re mutually exclusive)

I didn’t find either out there

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
As a life long resident of seattle wa... I can draft you a nice dissertation on how shiitty , lifeless this city has become.

This place has no soul and losing its culture/identity by the day. 1500 ppl move here every month with an even more minuscule percentage leaving... Over crowding and sky high home prices/rent is real.

My car tabs were 465 dollars (and it hit me on the holidays/mid deciembre... So that was not exiciting.

The funny thing is... The 17 years ive posted on sohh/coli... Never heard of a single female on these boards participating in the seattle threads. Not one!

That is fundamentally a reflection of how non existent black women are in the emerald city. I approach black women exclusively... So you know im and about, every single chance i get, im a pounce on a beautiful sista.

Funny is that most are visiting or from a couple towns away. Fakk.

Since i already have a decent job and cool place to stay and not a foodie... The only thing that sparks my interest is dating/philandering/conquesting for new victims.... But even thats an issue due to the scarcity of the flava im particular of.

If you in the tech sector, love out door recreation, already have family here, military or just a goofy taye diggs type brotha... I dont see why you would want settle in this town.

Stay away.

Dont say i didnt warn you. And the night life is shiit. Ive been all over the country and even portland has a better kickin it scene.

Once again... Reconsider.

Pm me if any body down to kick it. This is from a breh who is well connected in the city and rubs shoulders with the restauranteurs/cordon blue chefs, club owners (not promotors), high rise living tech tyc00ns...

...shiit i even know the maintanence man at the space needle that can give you private tours exclusive to very few have ever seen. Not even local tv has access.

Eddie vedder, dave matthews, the owner dikks hamburgers, various sounders, mariners and seahawks players have their whips fixed at my shop.

As a manager of a high end body shop, ive had perks my wildest concoctions my wildest dreams could never muster up.

And i still think its a lackluster town that is devoid of cool black folks and traffic youd wouldnt wish anybody with a manual tranny to succumb to.

I get back from asia next week/first week of march and i hear its gonna snow again.

Oh.., and the seattle freeze is a real thing... As indicative by my discouraging of ppl to move here.

Go to portland or vancouver,bc. Its better for everyone.

Damn breh :mjcry: Thanks for looking out

Guess Seattle is off the list for me

But Vancouver:mjgrin:

Daps
I work in First Hill. Cool little neighborhood but not for us. If you wanna see blacks you gotta go south to Rainer Beach, or real south Like Tacoma, Renton, SeaTac, etc.

Its insane the prices here. I swear 8/10 people over 30 i meet live with multiple roommates. They even got these things called Apodments that go for $1000+ a month, and it a dorm room with no stone or anything :snoop:

Best little kickback spot I've found in the city for blacks is this spot called Island Soul in Columbia City. Lil Jamaican bar with some fine ladies.

Island Soul is good, and so was the Senegalese spot on the other corner. I haven't been to Columbia City in a minute, so I don't know if it's still open.

I would suggest living on the Eastside and commuting into Seattle. You can get better deals on rent. Takes time to get anywhere because there are too many people for this tiny area of land, though.

Is Nate Robinson's grandma's place still open? It was real good when I went.

Also, all the black folks are in Renton and Kent now along with Columbia City, Hillman City, and Rainier Beach. Black folks are getting pushed out of the city limits.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Hope your money is good, you like hiking/nature and dating hipster Cac women. The few AADOS women in Seattle proper as Breh said are bougie and only date Cacs (not missing much either, they aint exactly lookers).

All the attractive women of color/mixed women are in Federal Way and the other cities south of that area (Tacoma, Lakewood, University Place, JBLM, Olympia). Most aren't professional or educated and a great portion of them are low-key hood boogers...make of that what you will.
They not even hood lmao

But the prettier ones are in those areas

Don’t forget fife puyuallup fircrest and tukwila

Hit i5 head to Tacoma durin the 4th hit the water front

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I loved the few days I spent in Seattle. Got real lucky, was one weekend in November when it didn't rain and the skies were completely clear.

Un bien was shmacking, and catching the city skyline from gasworks park was incredible. I'm definitely gonna try to make a trip out there in August, so y'all better be plugging this thread with the nightlife spots. I seen quite a few cuties out in capitol hill when I went out, and I heard that summertime is really cracking out there... I remember ending up at Cha Cha lounge, it was alright.

I do remember running into techies when I was out tho... I can see why the residents would complain about em lol

Last edited: