Seattle Breh(rette)s Help Me Out

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just moved here and its a introverted paradise. I do agree if you need to be around black people, then seattle aint the place for you. Thank god im pawg/paagset or i would be shyt out of luck here.

Yeah it's PAAG/PAWG heaven for those who are into em. I ran into a lot of good looking black women too, but I was upholding my Faithful Black Man Association membership card
Damn guys I'm moving here in 5 weeks. Kinda last minute. What is the 2023 update?

Definitely shoot DMs to the various people who've posted in this thread. They were good resources for me when I was looking for a place, spots to hangout, etc

Looking back on my time there, I realize it probably would've been better and totally different for me if I had a whip and lived outside of the city. I was kind of confined to wherever public transportation/car sharing services/walking took me

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Seattle cool AF. Everyone should visit if you're on the WC. Pikes place is dope. I went on a tour and a beer tour there. Real good coffee everywhere. The Clubs were lit AF. A lot of bad/fast Canadian broads come down to hit the clubs. If you hit the nightlife make sure your telly is real close to the clubs you can't miss. They have a lot of record stores 2 I copped a bunch of vinyl out there so much I had to mail it back home. Dope city. A LOT of bums but its clean af