Sean “Puffy” Combs back on the Summer Jam Screen - Update: 3rd accuser has stepped forward

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man I just heard some old folks talking about this

This nikka is through, at least in pop culture

Lol wtf? Why wouldnt old folks be talking about this? Wasnt the stories in the same newspapers they read?

Everyone knows who Diddy is wtf :mjlol:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It took how many years for them to finally get this dude. It’s funny cause people still think Puffy is about to secretly kill these folks coming out. Ummmm I don’t think that’s possible now. I guess all that giving back the publishing and lifetime achievement award runs were done on purpose.. he was really trying to go off the grid :mjlol: Anyway I’m just sitting back letting all that developments pile up. This dude is 100% connected so it’s been interesting to see all this unfold.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I think this rumor may have started from him jerking off to other men fukking women in front of him. Most men will think your fruity based off of this.

If she produces that medical report that shows bruising, along with the ppl she told, and her friend, he’s done.

Aaron Hall sounds like dirtbag from his own mouth of how he got with Gloria Velez.

The rap game should've never introduced Magic Don Juan to the scene. Everybody had to show out and talk that big pimpin' disrespectful sh*t when he was around. Worthless azz nicca

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:jbhmm:
F_xxwprXIAAnE8g