Sean “Puffy” Combs back on the Summer Jam Screen - Update: 3rd accuser has stepped forward

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
man the American and world news been on fire since 2020, smh

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They knew the people he was running around with in Vegas. They knew the enemies of those people too. It wasn’t a mystical revelation. Active gangbangers going out of town for a Tyson fight. shyt I coulda predicted some shyt would pop off.
He was with the same people he was with in California. What would make Vegas any hotter than where they're already living? How do you know that there is a threat that during this trip specifically?

@the elastic Check out this timestamped clip when you're not busy:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
You not gon get more info. So make a gotdamn decision. :beli:

I hate when mfers be ‘I need more information’ on some shyt that we know there will be no more information. It’s a weak ass way of saying ‘I don’t believe her’ but you just afraid.

Go ahead, say it. ‘I don’t believe her’. Say it

say-the-word-adrian-boseman.gif

Or I said what the fukk I meant. I don't gaf about what you hate or what you think.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Or I said what the fukk I meant. I don't gaf about what you hate or what you think.

Oh you sassy. So you ‘said what you said’ huh

Edit: Oh shyt you literally are a woman :dead:

Yea you know what’s up. Women don’t admit shyt so a woman saying ‘I need more info’ = ‘this bytch is lying I wholeheartedly repudiate her statement’ :umad:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Oh you sassy. So you ‘said what you said’ huh

Edit: Oh shyt you literally are a woman :dead:

Yea you know what’s up. Women don’t admit shyt so a woman saying ‘I need more info’ = ‘this bytch is lying I wholeheartedly repudiate her statement’ :umad:
I'm the "sassy" one?? Your initial post to me had enough "sass" for both of us:troll: