Sean “Puffy” Combs back on the Summer Jam Screen - Update: 3rd accuser has stepped forward

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Roger’s son has been locked up in Namibia for damn near 15 years for being a part of a murder over there. Got arrested in 2010-2011 and the trial just wrapped up. It’s a crazy story.

Puff made a post last year trying to get him free. Wonder what happened since then.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roger’s son has been locked up in Namibia for damn near 15 years for being a part of a murder over there. Got arrested in 2010-2011 and the trial just wrapped up. It’s a crazy story.

Puff made a post last year trying to get him free. Wonder what happened since then.

Uh oh puffy finna cut him a check

N711oir

All Star
Daps
:what: don't nobody find it interesting/ whenever they're serving up these blk celebrities blk moguls etc...etc... There's never nobody to contradict the indictments accusations etc .etc..:gucci: I mean dam even that 2 bit celebrity actor from that 70's show got actors refuting the claim and making videos :mjlol:
:martin: this Billionaire had somebody do a bid for him for a gun charge but all them lilly white hampton parties he threw ain't nobody stepping out there to support....

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:takedat:
alR69

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:what: don't nobody find it interesting/ whenever they're serving up these blk celebrities blk moguls etc...etc... There's never nobody to contradict the indictments accusations etc .etc..:gucci: I mean dam even that 2 bit celebrity actor from that 70's show got actors refuting the claim and making videos :mjlol:
:martin: this Billionaire had somebody do a bid for him for a gun charge but all them lilly white hampton parties he threw ain't nobody stepping out there to support....

That is actually a good question.

I'll just say normally, when it comes to "sex assault" or any kind of "abuse" of a woman, people tend to stay clear of all of it.

If you try to say something nice or give a different perspective on the situation.
You will more than likely have anything you've ever done brought up to invalidate your opinion

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Did Gloria Velez continue to engage in the debauchery in her 20s?

I ask because women can get abortions, vote, join the military, etc. It's morally reprehensible for a man to take advantage of a young teenage girl. But after 21, 22, was she forced to continue participating in the industry sluttery? Or is it because she's washed now she wants to speak up?

She capitalized on her looks.