Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I think the biggest issue will be cold turkey. He seems to be someone that is high regular. Coked up, or ecstacy almost daily so now he's withdrawn from it he will be struggling with that alone

He probably been using bigger doses as well, like Elon with Ketamine for their anxiety, especially since the raids as I am sure Sean was wondering when the hammer would fall... FBI being like...

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Man they don’t read jack shyt. They come in these forums and cherry pick shyt to fit their narrative for conversation. NO way we have a detailed indictment, 30 years of outside evidence, bail denied at 30 mil and these dumb mothafukkas want to be purposely stupid! Mans fukking homes was raided back in may and they got the nerve to say “I want to know what he is arrested for” READ mothafukkas :wtf:
What I was saying, which went way over your head, was that what she was saying isn’t reason to arrest the man. If she was “piling it on” I don’t buy it :manny:

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Every living person who was ever affiliated with Bad Boy needs to reappear like in Avengers Endgame

DaBand in one portal, Danity Kane in another, Aasim pops outta nowhere. We need the comprehensive exposal story
Not to mention 112. Total, Faith. B5, Carl Thomas, etc.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

They want us to believe that he was setting up these elaborate freak offs where he paid people to participate and supplied drugs and alcohol AND at the same time, they also want us to believe that he had to resort to drugging the women.

Meanwhile, there is talk of all these victims, but the indictment only names one victim. :stopitslime:

He said it before and I’ll say it again, this case was brought to placate the mob or at the behest of other nefarious forces. I have no proof of the latter. It’s pure speculation.
tin-foil-hat.png

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
An indictment as filed with the court, is only enough for the sitting grand jury to charge him, it's not everything they have. The indictment is enough to secure an arrest warrant and to charge him. it's not the whole case. Prosecutors write these things deliberately bare bones to avoid turning over discovery until they are further down the line.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Prosecutors filed a 16-page detention letter asking that Combs be held without bail. According to the letter, Combs and a coconspirator kidnapped someone at gunpoint in 2011, and later set fire to another person’s convertible using a Molotov cocktail."

Kid Cudi.

Well damn.

But somehow he is not being charged specifically with kidnapping, firearms possession, violence etc.