Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I seriously want to know what Diddy is being arrested for? So she is saying she knowingly smoked a blunt and making the accusation that it was laced with something? Sounds like a hit job.
Did you read the indictment? It makes it pretty clear why he was arrested.

Given the multiple mentions of women being drugged I'm confused why you find her story odd. Willingly smoking or drinking doesn't make lacing or spiking consensual.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

full
Video tape your sexcapades and never think of destroying the tapes.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Did you read the indictment? It makes it pretty clear why he was arrested.

Given the multiple mentions of women being drugged I'm confused why you find her story odd. Willingly smoking or drinking doesn't make lacing or spiking consensual.
Man they don’t read jack shyt. They come in these forums and cherry pick shyt to fit their narrative for conversation. NO way we have a detailed indictment, 30 years of outside evidence, bail denied at 30 mil and these dumb mothafukkas want to be purposely stupid! Mans fukking homes was raided back in may and they got the nerve to say “I want to know what he is arrested for” READ mothafukkas :wtf:

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man they don’t read jack shyt. They come in these forums and cherry pick shyt to fit their narrative for conversation. NO way we have a detailed indictment, 30 years of outside evidence, bail denied at 30 mil and these dumb mothafukkas want to be purposely stupid! Mans fukking homes was raided back in may and they got the nerve to say “I want to know what he is arrested for” READ mothafukkas :wtf:

For starters, the letter that they are using to deny him bond says they have “dozens of victims and witnesses”. But the indictment only charges him with three counts and only names one victim.

Two, they had to resort to RICO to charge him as running a continuing crime enterprise. :stopitslime:

Third, they are using RICO to give that man 15 to life in prison. A very harsh sentence that they could not get without the misuse of RICO. Murderers get lighter sentences.

And y’all cheering this on because yall don’t like that man.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Diddy must be having a C.O. checking up on him every 15 minutes. Dude is probably spiraling, not eating, losing his sense of self. Having it all and losing it in an instant. His desperation must be :wow: now

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seriously want to know what Diddy is being arrested for? So she is saying she knowingly smoked a blunt and making the accusation that it was laced with something? Sounds like a hit job.

They want us to believe that he was setting up these elaborate freak offs where he paid people to participate and supplied drugs and alcohol AND at the same time, they also want us to believe that he had to resort to drugging the women.

Meanwhile, there is talk of all these victims, but the indictment only names one victim. :stopitslime:

He said it before and I’ll say it again, this case was brought to placate the mob or at the behest of other nefarious forces. I have no proof of the latter. It’s pure speculation.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
They want us to believe that he was setting up these elaborate freak offs where he paid people to participate and supplied drugs and alcohol AND at the same time, they also want us to believe that he had to resort to drugging the women.

Meanwhile, there is talk of all these victims, but the indictment only names one victim. :stopitslime:

He said it before and I’ll say it again, this case was brought to placate the mob or at the behest of other nefarious forces. I have no proof of the latter. It’s pure speculation.
This is a troll ladies and gentlemen. Do not feed the trolls

Daps
Diddy must be having a C.O. checking up on him every 15 minutes. Dude is probably spiraling, not eating, losing his sense of self. Having it all and losing it in an instant. His desperation must be :wow: now

I think the biggest issue will be cold turkey. He seems to be someone that is high regular. Coked up, or ecstacy almost daily so now he's withdrawn from it he will be struggling with that alone

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For starters, the letter that they are using to deny him bond says they have “dozens of victims and witnesses”. But the indictment only charges him with three counts and only names one victim.

Two, they had to resort to RICO to charge him as running a continuing crime enterprise. :stopitslime:

Third, they are using RICO to give that man 15 to life in prison. A very harsh sentence that they could not get without the misuse of RICO. Murderers get lighter sentences.

And y’all cheering this on because yall don’t like that man.
You have no idea what you’re talking about