Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well you have proven in this thread your personal opinion on this matter at least should be disregarded. You persist in bringing your emotional arguments up when the indictment is way more than "Diddy is a little freaky".

Great. You are free to disregard my untrained legal opinion at any time.

I'm not forcing you nikkas to take my opinion as gospel. :heh:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
An indictment as filed with the court, is only enough for the sitting grand jury to charge him, it's not everything they have. The indictment is enough to secure an arrest warrant and to charge him. it's not the whole case. Prosecutors write these things deliberately bare bones to avoid turning over discovery until they are further down the line.

Thanks for the info.

i can tell you're one of the people in the thread who has actually read the indictment (unlike the lazy, illierate, or purposefully obtuse who keeps asking what was he charged with and why is freaky sex a crime). I read it too and ive watched since this dropped about 6 interviews with legal analyst commenting on this case. The indictment, the analysts, the wide net of Rico, more witnesses to come who will be more comfortable, the Feds success rate,and common sense...tells me hes fukked. Even his lawyers dont sound confident to a layman like me (they brought him being an altar boy as a kid and "well cassie hit him first")

Did you ever work in the legal profession in some capacity?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I promise you I was never a fan of Diddy. This indictment just doesn't make much sense to me breh. @re'up provided some clarity though.

I feel that, law ain’t exactly my thing either but Diddy has always been one of those “where there’s smoke there’s fire” type of people so my suspicions are finally becoming reality.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Thanks for the info.

i can tell you're one of the people in the thread who has actually read the indictment (unlike the lazy, illierate, or purposefully obtuse who keeps asking what was he charged with and why is freaky sex a crime). I read it too and ive watched since this dropped about 6 interviews with legal analyst commenting on this case. The indictment, the analysts, the wide net of Rico, more witnesses to come who will be more comfortable, the Feds success rate,and common sense...tells me hes fukked. Even his lawyers dont sound confident to a layman like me (they brought him being an altar boy as a kid and "well cassie hit him first")

Did you ever work in the legal profession in some capacity?

Was one of those kids who was reading advanced crime books about serial killers and shyt when I was like 13. but federal indictments specifically, when people I grew up around started getting federally indicted -lol - around 2010, started reading more and more, and wanted to really understand the process. Because like most people, I didn't really understand what an 'indictment' was or what the difference between federal/state prosecutors.

From there, it was Southern District cases, memoirs, court filings, probably have around 500 documents on my hard drive. I got info on all kinds of people in my world. Pulled people's files and shyt. I have read easily over 1500 court filings.

but it's really a foundational part of any society, and it would be better if people understood it more. They don't need to like memorize cartel indictments, but having a basic understanding helps.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

like here's someone my friends and I grew up looking up to, he was my best friends mentor. And we saw him making crazy money when we were just kids, and years later, he ends up on a 45 count federal indictment. That was the first time I saw someone I personally knew named in the news. and it was like this secret world was now public record, where I could just read and know everything about his operation.

Hester was arrested July 9, 2010, in West Hollywood and returned to San Diego. He pleaded guilty Tuesday to eight counts, including conspiracy to distribute and manufacture marijuana and conspiracy to launder money.

According to court documents, Hester faces a possible sentence on May 14 of life in prison, and has agreed to forfeit more than $371,000 found in bank accounts and other locations, a 2007 Range Rover SUV, and gold, diamond and platinum jewelry valued at more than $163,000.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
“Public lynching” when this fan ass nikka was on cam beating the dog shyt out of that woman which he made her fukk and suck sex workers diseased dikk so he can get his rocks off. fukking so much that she had to have IV fluids to fukking recover! The same brother love that was on south beach riding his bikes and taking pics with dumb ass fans, same brother love that was walking down NY streets smoking Dubies publicly freely not even 72 hrs ago chilling… that person being “publicly lynched”? Yeah you mothafukka need some help asap! Get off the coli now and get yourself freaky ass registered at the nearest police station.

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps

If thats really an underage Bieber chugging a ciroc bottle (thats prolly spiked) straight from Diddy hands :huhldup:

Let me find out Usher was on his Marques Houston grooming shyt this whole time :ohhh:

That's Bieber's 22nd birthday, but that's not the worst Diddy/Bieber clip

This one is: (I just read a news article but wasn't sure if the video existed)