Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
But somehow he is not being charged specifically with kidnapping, firearms possession, violence etc.

He is. Those are the RICO predicates, that underline the RICO - the violent acts used in support of a racketeering conspiracy. The violence and firearms were used in furtherance of the racketeering conspiracy. The prosecutors position, as written into the RICO, is they weren't random acts of violence or firearms possessions, rather, they committed those acts to further the conspiracy.

When they charge cartel leaders in Mexico, it's kinda similar. For example, an indictment might be for a drug trafficking conspiracy, but in furtherance of the drug trafficking conspiracy defendant used armed cartel gunmen to kill, kidnap, and torture rivals in the city of Culiacan, Sinaloa.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I’ll let y’all get back to your lynching picnic, but every point I made will be brought up in court.

lol you’re usually on the right side of arguments so this is kinda crazy. Diddy is not worth the defense at all. But I guess you was a big fan of the shiny suit era :skip:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An indictment as filed with the court, is only enough for the sitting grand jury to charge him, it's not everything they have. The indictment is enough to secure an arrest warrant and to charge him. it's not the whole case. Prosecutors write these things deliberately bare bones to avoid turning over discovery until they are further down the line.

Thank you. I think we can agree that the Indictment is bare bones. We'll see what the prosecution has going forward.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
An indictment as filed with the court, is only enough for the sitting grand jury to charge him, it's not everything they have. The indictment is enough to secure an arrest warrant and to charge him. it's not the whole case. Prosecutors write these things deliberately bare bones to avoid turning over discovery until they are further down the line.
Thank you for explaining this.

People don't use common sense that they are not going to put all their cards on the table from jump. That would give the defense a tip to their playcall.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why I'm voicing my confusion with the indictment dummy. I forgot this was a discussion board where we are supposed to you know.... discuss shyt.
You’re not though. You’re saying it’s a public lynching and that it’s a weak case….when you have no idea how this process works. That’s not saying you’re confused. That’s you making an uneducated statement.

I can’t stand nikkas who do that. Spreading misinformation about topics they don’t know about. It’s smart dumb nikka shyt.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re not though. You’re saying it’s a public lynching and that it’s a weak case….when you have no idea how this process works. That’s not saying you’re confused. That’s you making an uneducated statement.

I can’t stand nikkas who do that. Spreading misinformation about topics they don’t know about. It’s smart dumb nikka shyt.

I said it's weak and feels like public lynching based on my personal opinion on the the bare bones indictment that was brought up, the use of RICO against a non criminal organization and human trafficking charges for throwing orgies with adults.

Those are my opinions until more information comes out. I'm not spreading misinformation, just simply stating my opinion which you are welcome to ignore.

Now, kindly get off my dikk fakkit.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I said it's weak and feels like public lynching based on my personal opinion on the the bare bones indictment that was brought up, the use of RICO against a non criminal organization and human trafficking charges for throwing orgies with adults.

Those are my opinions until more information comes out. I'm not spreading misinformation, just simply stating my opinion which you are welcome to ignore.

Now, kindly get off my dikk fakkit.
Well you have proven in this thread your personal opinion on this matter at least should be disregarded. You persist in bringing your emotional arguments up when the indictment is way more than "Diddy is a little freaky".