Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
His bail getting denied means he’s gonna be looking crazy at trial. No more bigen and botox :dead:

Wildest part about this whole shyt to me is; how do you not get bored of doing deviant shyt for 30 years. Like my nikka you’re in your 50s and you’re still actively engaging in shyt like that? Especially after MeToo smh
Boredom + Money.

Constantly seeking new and maintaining existing thrills

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

:damn:
trey-songz.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He's finished. Going up against a 95% conviction rate...good luck against the feds lol.

Wouldn't be stunned if they're trying to roll this into something else, and nab more people. Assuming he cooperates.
Would it even help his time in this case? He's almost 60 yrs old.

But what I can see them doing is dragging his kids into this on bs chsrges, and telling him if he doesn't snitch they will put his kids away for years

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Would it even help his time in this case? He's almost 60 yrs old.

But what I can see them doing is dragging his kids into this on bs chsrges, and telling him if he doesn't snitch they will put his kids away for years
Lol that's not gonna happen

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
He was denied bail because they didn't let him turn himself in. Did him greasy. Lmao.

Nah, dude was reaching out to people he thought might've been witnesses. Just this week! They said they saw that as a "repeating pattern", and that they believe he was threatening people that may have come forward, including people that worked for him. So they told the judge that dude was still doing the same sh*t he was being charged with, and that he was a danger to the people.

Puff is a dumbass. This is the Feds, they tracking all that sh*t. How are you still doing stupid sh*t the week you know you're about to get bagged?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, dude was reaching out to people he thought might've been witnesses. Just this week! They said they saw that as a "repeating pattern", and that they believe he was threatening people that may have come forward, including people that worked for him. So they told the judge that dude was still doing the same sh*t he was being charged with, and that he was a danger to the people.

Puff is a dumbass. This is the Feds, they tracking all that sh*t. How are you still doing stupid sh*t the week you know you're about to get bagged?

then he had drugs on him last night

:dead: :dead:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
In making the argument for Mr. Combs to remain detained, one of the prosecutors, Emily Johnson, said that the defendant is a “serial abuser and a serial obstructor,” noting his history of substance abuse and arguing that his wealth would make it easy for him to escape undetected. She noted that after Mr. Combs was arrested at a Manhattan hotel on Monday night, law enforcement found what they suspected to be narcotics in his room, in the form of pink powder.

Mr. Combs’s lawyers suggested a $50 million bond. But Judge Robyn F. Tarnofsky denied their request, citing Mr. Combs’s anger issues and history of substance abuse, and ordered Mr. Combs detained while he awaits trial.

“My concern,” the judge said, “is that this is a crime that happens behind closed doors.”

As Mr. Combs walked out of the courtroom he looked toward his supporters in the room, including his three adult sons, and put his hand on his heart.