Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
His lawyers will say he has a drug problem and will seek treatment, in lieu of detention but, yeah he's not getting bail is my guess. The prosecutors are showing a lot of cards to say he is a risk to the witnesses, the community, and fleeing trial. They have dozens of witnesses, electronic devices, pictures.....it's the violence and obstruction that judges really don't like for bail. He has access to guns, money.

He was in NYC getting high of 2CB at the midtown Hyatt. He's lost his mind. without a pardon, he's going out like R. Kelly.

@Big Boss

Puff's been a favorite since I was a teenager. Grew up on his music. "I'll Be Missing You" in the backyard playing in the pool. But this is us living history. This is a historic moment in rap, it's about a lot of things, but choices, power, ego, downfalls. It's an epic story.

there's pics of me as a kid wearing the basketball jerseys and backwards hat and shyt like Mase and Puff lol

My Mom will tell anyone how much I talked about Puff and Shyne trial as a little ass kid, like 14 years old

it's personal to me because I followed his whole career, but I have no animosity for Puff, this just the game.
I know you follow this shyt from a detailed perspective like myself... So much so, I use to question if you was affiliated with Hip Hop Police lmao.

Nonetheless, the current climate puts all the details in videos.. I'm old school in that regard and like to read about court cases. Where did you find the 2cb info?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I know you follow this shyt from a detailed perspective like myself... So much so, I use to question if you was affiliated with Hip Hop Police lmao.

Nonetheless, the current climate puts all the details in videos.. I'm old school in that regard and like to read about court cases. Where did you find the 2cb info?

hip hop police - lol - people who don't know better in real life have said that kinda shyt, but mostly people know what's up with me. I don't like speaking on something authoratatively unless I am very informed.

The 2CB is just me guessing, given what has been said before in lawsuits, and the current drug climate. It's the trendy thing. It's a pink powder. its the I party in Tulum and Miami scene. They lab test that and it will come back part ectascy, part cocaine, part lidocaine, part dextamethaphetamine or whatever.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
At the bail review tomorrow, the judge is going to deny bail again. She/he will ask what's changed from yesterday? They put everything on lining that bail up before his arrest, they took their best shot and lost.

Doubt it was happening anyway, but his arrest and reaching out to witnesses sealed that. Using drugs as recently as yesterday.

someone said tomorrow, but it's next week I think. with the trial judge.

Last edited: