Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I initially though that, but With everything they’re gunning for I think they were coming regardless. I do think the Cassie shyt opened him to the bullshyt lawsuits like the one that gay dude and dawn just filed.

It really is crazy that you can get away with all the dirt you want until you’re no longer useful, him pissing off Blackrock with that whole Ciroc fiasco is when the shyt really started.
forgot BlackRock shyt.. he tried to really battle them

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
His lawyers will say he has a drug problem and will seek treatment, in lieu of detention but, yeah he's not getting bail is my guess. The prosecutors are showing a lot of cards to say he is a risk to the witnesses, the community, and fleeing trial. They have dozens of witnesses, electronic devices, pictures.....it's the violence and obstruction that judges really don't like for bail. He has access to guns, money.

He was in NYC getting high of 2CB at the midtown Hyatt. He's lost his mind. without a pardon, he's going out like R. Kelly.

@Big Boss

Puff's been a favorite since I was a teenager. Grew up on his music. "I'll Be Missing You" in the backyard playing in the pool. But this is us living history. This is a historic moment in rap, it's about a lot of things, but choices, power, ego, downfalls. It's an epic story.

there's pics of me as a kid wearing the basketball jerseys and backwards hat and shyt like Mase and Puff lol

My Mom will tell anyone how much I talked about Puff and Shyne trial as a little ass kid, like 14 years old

it's personal to me because I followed his whole career, but I have no animosity for Puff, this just the game.

Phuk Puff! And it’s been Phuk Puff to me since 1997. RIP BIG.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Some people on this board still have a difficult time understanding that the Feds do not fukk around. If they want you outta here, they put in the work and the conviction rate is 90%+

Diddy.....is very likely done.

Not to mention he's been moving unbelievably stupid since shyt hit the fan

All the evidence against him hasn't even been presented. He'll be lucky to get the 15....and they aren't offering a deal either

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Manhattan hotel on Monday night, law enforcement found what they suspected to be narcotics in his room, in the form of pink powder.
I wonder of young miami still bringing that in for him :jbhmm: