Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Daps
His bail getting denied means he’s gonna be looking crazy at trial. No more bigen and botox :dead:

Wildest part about this whole shyt to me is; how do you not get bored of doing deviant shyt for 30 years. Like my nikka you’re in your 50s and you’re still actively engaging in shyt like that? Especially after MeToo smh

He felt invincible. shyt caught up to him! You can't be a piece of shyt behind the cameras and get away with it forever. Imagine living the life he has and all the money he made to then spend the final years of life in prison while you're whole career gets shredded to pieces.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
again yall

if Diddy would have just paid Cassie initially, he wouldnt be in this predicament now.

she took it public because of his ego. smh

This right here.

He thought she would be too embarrassed to mention all that sh*t. He slept on her. Now look at all this sh*t he's in because of that. The bullsh*t caught up with him.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Damn we are truly in the era of never say never. Like someone else said, we were laughing when Keefe D kept bringing him up and some were saying he was getting locked up next. Of course this doesn’t have anything to do with Pac but it’s crazy he actually got got. I still didn’t believe after the Cassie video that anything would happen.

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This right here.

He thought she would be too embarrassed to mention all that sh*t. He slept on her. Now look at all this sh*t he's in because of that. The bullsh*t caught up with him.

It's crazy how he'd be a free man if he would have just owned up and paid up instead of denying

Now his life is probably over.

Daps
This right here.

Yep. Remember the video he posted right after he settled with her too? He thought that would be the end of it. He was so confident.

Feds been watching him way before Cassie came forward. Their evidence going to be wild. He will have to literally take the Plea because it could be an unwinnable case

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
It's crazy how he'd be a free man if he would have just owned up and paid up instead of denying

Now his life is probably over.

Too much ego.

Dude basically dared her, and lost. We wouldn't know about any of this sh*t, if he would've just settled and paid that bread. He tried to pay when it was too late. Whatever she was asking for before, he should've just given her that and kept it moving.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
He is...
Did you not hear the feds. This initial arrest and set of charges were just the start.

Attempted murder and murder charges will come.
You've got at least one with Kim Porter.
Then you have the club shooting as attempted.
Let's not even start on conspiracy. We have been taking about it forever.

Somebody back me please Coli!
This isn't how it works in justice system my guy. Lol.