Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Canon

Veteran
Daps
His bail getting denied means he’s gonna be looking crazy at trial. No more bigen and botox :dead:

Wildest part about this whole shyt to me is; how do you not get bored of doing deviant shyt for 30 years. Like my nikka you’re in your 50s and you’re still actively engaging in shyt like that? Especially after MeToo smh
there are old ass people all over this planet engaging in freak offs breh

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
there are old ass people all over this planet engaging in freak offs breh
True but at the level he was doing it at? Thousands of bottles of baby oil, drugging people and recording the shyt? Just seems like at a certain point all that shyt would’ve been outta his system

Daps
again yall

if Diddy would have just paid Cassie initially, he wouldnt be in this predicament now.

she took it public because of his ego. smh

I initially though that, but With everything they’re gunning for I think they were coming regardless. I do think the Cassie shyt opened him to the bullshyt lawsuits like the one that gay dude and dawn just filed.

It really is crazy that you can get away with all the dirt you want until you’re no longer useful, him pissing off Blackrock with that whole Ciroc fiasco is when the shyt really started.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
His lawyer is weak. Puff could have done better than this guy. He's doing the kind of social media lawyer bullshyt. He's washed. For something like this, you need a former Southern District US Attorney or someone reputable. Problem is no one wants a case like this.

He looks better on paper than the reporting of his arguments is going. The Cassie cell phone shyt. Affairs. Weak. Weak. Weak.

The AUSA's laid out 15 years of a pattern of violence, criminal conduct, including useing drugs in the last 24 hours, and he comes back with she hit my client in the head with a cell phone, and was having an affair? That's gossip site shyt.

Puff is also a nightmare client, my guess. Delusional, egomaniac. Impulsive. Self righteous.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
His lawyer is weak. Puff could have done better than this guy. He's doing the kind of social media lawyer bullshyt. He's washed. For something like this, you need a former Southern District US Attorney or someone reputable. Problem is no one wants a case like this.
He doesn’t have Cochran this time.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
He is...
Did you not hear the feds. This initial arrest and set of charges were just the start.

Attempted murder and murder charges will come.
You've got at least one with Kim Porter.
Then you have the club shooting as attempted.
Let's not even start on conspiracy. We have been taking about it forever.

Somebody back me please Coli!
Stop the bullshyt lol