☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
They didn't grant Epstein bail either

a lot of it is the violence, weapons, obstruction of justice, talking to witnesses, bribing witnesses, indimidating witnesses. It's also a matter of it being a RICO/sex trafficking case, whereas Trumps were all more white collar. No one accused in a RICO is getting bail as the lead and only defendant. Plus the prosecutors didn't even try to have hm detained, they know it's a losing fight.

In this case, the judge considered it, but she wasn't convinced. They will run it back in about 10 days. a bail review hearing. standard, but it sounds like they threw everything at this. I don't even know what the kids surrendering their passports is supposed to say lol I guess my family is going to fight this with
me.

if you asked me, I would say they are aiming at the kids too. Justin and King.
$50 million and blew it.

That bail review will be telling.

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
His bail getting denied means he’s gonna be looking crazy at trial. No more bigen and botox :dead:

Wildest part about this whole shyt to me is; how do you not get bored of doing deviant shyt for 30 years. Like my nikka you’re in your 50s and you’re still actively engaging in shyt like that? Especially after MeToo smh

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
His bail getting denied means he’s gonna be looking crazy at trial. No more bigen and botox :dead:

Wildest part about this whole shyt to me is; how do you not get bored of doing deviant shyt for 30 years. Like my nikka you’re in your 50s and you’re still actively engaging in shyt like that? Especially after MeToo smh
Puff cooked.

I told n*ggas he wasn't getting no damn bail. Bro was apparently trying to intimidate people just this week. He's done done.
He probably need it to feel anything and he addicted to freak offs

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
nikka he's not getting charged with murder what are u not getting thru ur head? Lol.
He is...
Did you not hear the feds. This initial arrest and set of charges were just the start.

Attempted murder and murder charges will come.
You've got at least one with Kim Porter.
Then you have the club shooting as attempted.
Let's not even start on conspiracy. We have been taking about it forever.

Somebody back me please Coli!

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

LMAOOO.. yoooo

yall nyggas. who even gets that far already. Yall crack me up. true shyt tho..lol