Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
He would be lucky to get 240 months. If he goes to trial and loses, they will give him 30 years, easy. Could give him life. A 240 month sentence would be their first and only offer, if they offer at all. The only way out now, a pardon from a president.

Southern District doesn't plea cases like this. They take them to trial and win.

told you the judge will go go for that pre trial detention. Agnfilio's will say we will give you a 25m property secured, and pay for security, round the clock. My guess is the judge won't sign off on it. Puff has violent criminal history, assets to flee, and has been accused of obstructing justice and witness indimidation. That's pretty much like a recipe for no bail. Prosecutors HATE that.
Southern district sounds tough

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who was the nikkas in here who told me that the Feds didn’t take Puff’s passport after that raid? When I was telling y’all bozos the Feds snatched that nikka shyt early :mjlol:
His counsel are his lawyers not the feds. And that was to prove he wasnt a flight risk. His lawyers still have the passport and are now offering it up for bond.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Southern district sounds tough

This is where the best and brighest legal minds from feeder schools like Yale, Harvard, go to sharpen their edges and bulk the resume, before white shoe law firms in DC and NYC, LA. These are the people who make the world spin. The kind who went to Buckley and St Pauls. James Comey's daughter. People like that.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
This is an ambitous indictment. They went for the 3 pointer. They had him 100% on sex trafficking conspiracy, which is one of the RICO predicates, but they are moving to seize his assets. And link in obstruction charges, drug trafficking charges,

They must have approached a lot of his former staff with immunity deals. Because he's in a RICO conspiracy indictment, with no co defendants. So, they have a lot of cooperators. His lawyers are going to call this overreach and sensationalized. But, like I have said Southern District has this blueprint for handling these cases, and Cassie made it easier for him.

my guess is they are asking for pre trial detention right now, and will subit a memo for detention to the judge. That should be an interesting read too. They won't offer a deal. What could happen is he goes to Trump for a pardon if he wins. Real shyt. That is a possibility.

They want the trophy. Damian Williams is an extremely highly highly accomplished black man, who for sure grew up with Puff's music. This is one of his wins.
I was thinking the same exact shyt

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This is an ambitous indictment. They went for the 3 pointer. They had him 100% on sex trafficking conspiracy, which is one of the RICO predicates, but they are moving to seize his assets. And link in obstruction charges, drug trafficking charges,

They must have approached a lot of his former staff with immunity deals. Because he's in a RICO conspiracy indictment, with no co defendants. So, they have a lot of cooperators. His lawyers are going to call this overreach and sensationalized. But, like I have said Southern District has this blueprint for handling these cases, and Cassie made it easier for him.

my guess is they are asking for pre trial detention right now, and will subit a memo for detention to the judge. That should be an interesting read too. They won't offer a deal. What could happen is he goes to Trump for a pardon if he wins. Real shyt. That is a possibility.

They want the trophy. Damian Williams is an extremely highly highly accomplished black man, who for sure grew up with Puff's music. This is one of his wins.
ain’t no president giving a pardon on federal sex crimes, not even trump

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
His counsel are his lawyers not the feds. And that was to prove he wasnt a flight risk. His lawyers still have the passport and are now offering it up for bond.
Again it’s a defacto seizure by the feds no matter how you slice it… point is it’s not in puffs possession and bo lawyer is risking their license for that shyt