Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
"let me just say this, I think that generally and with increasing frequently the word cooperating or cooperative has taken on a tremendous elascity, no longer bares any relation tohowo we use that term in a very specific context"

Last edited:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Yea reading through this shyt...it's over. And frankly if you've worked in the music industry you've heard wild shyt about Diddy for years. Not even rumors, straight up shyt about what was seen/observed at his homes or parties. Even non sexual parties, where he abused men and women. He's done. Only question I have is whether he's gonna snitch because he's not the only person doing this shyt.
Yup, I mentioned it during the Cassie stuff but one of my coworkers used to work at Steve Stoute's ad agency...she was talking about horrible Diddy stories like a month before Cassie filed the suit

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

here is the prosecutors motion for detention

If released, he remains a serious risk of flight, despite the conditions offered by his counsel. Most glaringly, the defendant also poses a significant risk of obstructing justice. Indeed, and as set forth below, during the course of the charged conduct, the defendant has attempted to bribe security staff and threatened and interfered with witnesses to his criminal conduct. He has already tried to obstruct the Government’s investigation of this case, repeatedly contacting victims and witnesses and feeding them false narratives of events, as described in detail below. There are simply no conditions that would ensure that the defendant’s efforts to obstruct and tamper with witnesses will stop. The defendant therefore cannot overcome the statutory presumption in favor of detention, and the Court should order him detained

For example, in the early morning hours of December 22, 2011, the defendant and a coconspirator kidnapped an individual at gunpoint to facilitate breaking into and entering the residence of another (“Individual-1”). Multiple witnesses would testify at trial to the events surrounding the kidnapping and break-in, the latter of which is corroborated by police reports and other records. Approximately two weeks later, the defendant’s co-conspirators set fire to Individual-1’s vehicle by slicing open the car’s convertible top and dropping a Molotov cocktail inside the interior. Police and fire department reports extensively document the arson and conclude that the fire was intentionally set. Multiple witnesses would also testify to the defendant bragging about his role in destroying Individual-1’s car.

That's Cudi lol

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

VWHCTI7.gif