Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Daps
Reppin
Chi
What's the racketeering conspiracy portion of the indictment allege?

Is it that the alleged prostitution/sex trafficking was for profit?

Last edited:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
my pops thinks he’s done lol

I don't think that I have ever seen a criminal indictment this gruesome, and remember I practiced criminal law for almost forty years.
Yeah, and he is absolutely done. They have literally hundreds of witnesses (some of whom told the FBI that he tried to bribe them to lie for him), sick video tapes of the "freak outs", and assault weapons to nail him. Sentencing for the "Racketeering" statutes (the Feds call it "R.I.C.O." and the states call it "Continuing Criminal Enterprise") typically average about twenty-five years because you're talking about literally hundreds and hundreds of separate crimes occurring over the time period involved.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope he at least listened to Suge's advices.

"either you going to be standing up pissing ,or squatting sitting down pissing... i advise you to do take the first one..."

"Oh and btw, do not do your time going by Brother Love..... Brother Love is not a good name for prison. Im out"

Suge- “First I’d like to pray for his family.” :mjlol:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
my pops thinks he’s done lol
I don't think that I have ever seen a criminal indictment this gruesome, and remember I practiced criminal law for almost forty years.
Yeah, and he is absolutely done. They have literally hundreds of witnesses (some of whom told the FBI that he tried to bribe them to lie for him), sick video tapes of the "freak outs", and assault weapons to nail him. Sentencing for the "Racketeering" statutes (the Feds call it "R.I.C.O." and the states call it "Continuing Criminal Enterprise") typically average about twenty-five years because you're talking about literally hundreds and hundreds of separate crimes occurring over the time period involved.

sheesh