Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yea reading through this shyt...it's over. And frankly if you've worked in the music industry you've heard wild shyt about Diddy for years. Not even rumors, straight up shyt about what was seen/observed at his homes or parties. Even non sexual parties, where he abused men and women. He's done. Only question I have is whether he's gonna snitch because he's not the only person doing this shyt.

Does he do the Ghislaine or the Lucas?

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Curious to find out how many industry people/artist/celebs knew of all this and the details of it - and if all names will come out over time.

Would have to be the type of nikkas comfortable being around male sex workers :scust:

• Wow
Reactions: CJ

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Yea reading through this shyt...it's over. And frankly if you've worked in the music industry you've heard wild shyt about Diddy for years. Not even rumors, straight up shyt about what was seen/observed at his homes or parties. Even non sexual parties, where he abused men and women. He's done. Only question I have is whether he's gonna snitch because he's not the only person doing this shyt.
that too, just imagining the scope of multiple people doing all this shyt at the same time. i know show biz is fukked up but damn

Menna

All Star
Daps
Would have to be the type of nikkas comfortable being around male sex workers :scust:
He organized a music label and he organized orgies he liked to cuck… I’ll never understand that I guess it’s power/control of I put this together I’m observing what I orchestrated :yeshrug:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a time to be alive

Screenshot-2024-04-29-at-10.00.49-AM.png