Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Curious to find out how many industry people/artist/celebs knew of all this and the details of it - and if all names will come out over time.
Especially nikkas like Meek and King Los who were attached to his hip for a while

I wonder if they gonna get Elon up out the paint the same way once he crosses the line with the wrong person

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This is an ambitous indictment. They went for the 3 pointer. They had him 100% on sex trafficking conspiracy, which is one of the RICO predicates, but they are moving to seize his assets. And link in obstruction charges, drug trafficking charges,

They must have approached a lot of his former staff with immunity deals. Because he's in a RICO conspiracy indictment, with no co defendants. So, they have a lot of cooperators. His lawyers are going to call this overreach and sensationalized. But, like I have said Southern District has this blueprint for handling these cases, and Cassie made it easier for him.

my guess is they are asking for pre trial detention right now, and will subit a memo for detention to the judge. That should be an interesting read too. They won't offer a deal. What could happen is he goes to Trump for a pardon if he wins. Real shyt. That is a possibility.

They want the trophy. Damian Williams is an extremely highly highly accomplished black man, who for sure grew up with Puff's music. This is one of his wins.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He would be lucky to get 240 months. If he goes to trial and loses, they will give him 30 years, easy. Could give him life. A 240 month sentence would be their first and only offer, if they offer at all. The only way out now, a pardon from a president.

Southern District doesn't plea cases like this. They take them to trial and win.

told you the judge will go for that pre trial detention. Agnfilio's will say we will give you a 25m property secured, and pay for security, round the clock. My guess is the judge won't sign off on it. Puff has violent criminal history, assets to flee, and has been accused of obstructing justice and witness indimidation. That's pretty much like a recipe for no bail. Prosecutors HATE that.

Last edited:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
He would be lucky to get 240 months. If he goes to trial and loses, they will give him 30 years, easy. Could give him life. A 240 month sentence would be their first and only offer, if they offer at all.

Southern District doesn't plea cases like this. They take them to trial and win.
Exactly.

I wish people would do research before they try to speak so definitively. nikka we don't care what YOUR OPINION is.... :heh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What does Harris winning or losing the presidential race have to do with this?

If she loses, Trump will fire Damian Williams the US Attorney for Manhattan, where this case is prosecuted. Because it's now in front of a judge, there's more protection. There's more eyes on it. They got this out before the election on purpose, probably. They will never say that publically, maybe when Williams writes his memoir.

if this had remained in the grand jury stage, the whole thing can go away. You can call off these indictments with a snap of fingers.

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
Diddy is not getting life in prison nikka u trippin. Lol. Aint one murder son has been officially even charged for. Sex trafficking has levels to it. Flying chicks out to smash is sex trafficking. Grooming I don't even know what that's supposed to mean but there's no crime called grooming. Lol. Drug Trafficking may get him jammed up if they got something. Basically unless they got the murder and the drugs at most I can see him doing is about 15-20. The R Kelly case was WAYY different. Not to mention he had a history in the legal system.

Edit: did u really say this nikka gonna get 10 years for bad business contracts? The fukk? Lol. U literally have no idea how the law works.

He is getting life easy.
He will get 15 initially then they will tie Kim Porters murder to it for starters.

The fraud isn't normal fraud. It's fraud by force.

Diddy is basically Harvery Weinstein + R Kelly with some Epstein.

Grooming is befriending, drugging and abusing.

Diddy wouldn't even let women eat. He is the devil. Stop defending him. Insane.