Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Braman

Superstar
Daps
They could have simply said no and went home. When did we start treating women like children?

These hoes are in the game. These aint no church going square chicks we talking about here. (Speculation) and even if they were, don’t adult women have agency?

‘I can do anything a man can do. Don’t you dare patronize me :pacspit: My body my choice. :ufdup: ...unless there’s some money being dangled in front of me in that case I can’t be held accountable for my actions :usure:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea reading through this shyt...it's over. And frankly if you've worked in the music industry you've heard wild shyt about Diddy for years. Not even rumors, straight up shyt about what was seen/observed at his homes or parties. Even non sexual parties, where he abused men and women. He's done. Only question I have is whether he's gonna snitch because he's not the only person doing this shyt.

Facts

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Wasn’t there a video of Diddy beating Cassie in a hotel? And there’s still brehs in here caping for him? :hhh:
Beating women, blowing up cars and sex trafficking is light work, breh. Didn't you know?
h3rDwml.gif

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea reading through this shyt...it's over. And frankly if you've worked in the music industry you've heard wild shyt about Diddy for years. Not even rumors, straight up shyt about what was seen/observed at his homes or parties. Even non sexual parties, where he abused men and women. He's done. Only question I have is whether he's gonna snitch because he's not the only person doing this shyt.

I don't think the nikka gonna snitch. He prolly gonna do his time and turn to religion. Come out on some pastor Diddy shyt

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
See all of these indictment's of stuff going on in the 2000's makes me wonder how those "Stress Entertainment Balls" :steviej: he used to throw at the Palladium back in the mid 90's during Bad Boy records rise were ?

critical_temp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't Diddy settle with Cassie for 10 million after the case went public? Sounds like he cares about his reputation. We talking about Diddy here, a man that openly shows he wants to be the center of attention. That's him caring about his reputation.
He also has kids. That's gotta be part of it