Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
There is nothing about children in the indictment. See how the media plays games and they will say it was a typo and correct it later. CNN and TMZ already went through the whole indictment.
The indictment mentions Young women who appeared to be underage.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
For those who have 0 knowledge on these things like myself, is he let go until a verdict or he stays in custody?
if bail is set, he can be out on bail til a trial begins, which might not be for a while.

If no bail is set, he's just like Young Thug: locked up in some county jail pending the outcome. If you've ever watched this show called Lockdown, they'd usually show how prisoners with pending cases were living. Without bail, you might as well be starting your sentence already.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

...so was this actually diddy getting his last few fan interactions as he waits to get arrested in NYC a few days ago? :patrice:wasn't he on the lamb this whole time? seems like some orchestrated planned set-up for him to be in broad day to just give up

That nikka threw a vase at a hoe on camera and they smiling hard as fukk next to him

Gahdamn I need more money

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He did leave when the Cassie situation was happening. He came back:dead:
Pride komes before the FALL

Weirdo Put his ego before smarts ) everything else :hhh::sadcam::mjlol:

He should have known to check out a long time AGO :sas2::snoop:

Once Russ made that move , he laid the Blueprint , the fact he was still out here investing in bottles of Lube and baby oil is :hhh::mjlol::dahell:and all the while kallin himself Brother LOVE:aicmon::wtf::heh::scusthov::pacspit::comeon::gucci::scust: speak to the EGO of this weirdo

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if bail is set, he can be out on bail til a trial begins, which might not be for a while.

If no bail is set, he's just like Young Thug: locked up in some county jail pending the outcome. If you've ever watched this show called Lockdown, they'd usually show how prisoners with pending cases were living. Without bail, you might as well be starting your sentence already.

Damn. I rather just be locked up asap than be out for a couple of years knowing you’re finished anyways.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
It’s been such a slow crawl that this isn’t as surprising ….but if you zoom out and really think about it yea this is INSANE

And everybody points to the Casey lawsuit as the start. It was, but do remember that this time last year is when Keefe D got raided and arrested and he started screaming Puff name :ohhh::jbhmm::lupe: I remember at the time laughing at the thought people thinking this could ever happen to Diddy
Yeah, we knew it was heading toward this but Puff Daddy in cuffs after all these years is insane. In the late 90s it was a running joke how he was everywhere because he had so many hits and was everywhere. Chris Rock joking at the VMAs about how he turned the channel and saw Puff in a country video.

Then I remember he took over TRL with a fashion show when Sean John came out transitioning into the business world and didn't look back :wow:

Fast forward to like 12 years ago when Greg Kading's book came out and I was like :damn: but also felt like I was a conspiracy breh because people still made jokes about him being the soft shiny suit man. Even when steam picked up on all of that it still always felt like it'd remain an open secret and he'd be the only one untouched as always.

The story arc of this dude is incredible based on what we do know, let alone things that haven't been revealed yet. FX needs to do three seasons of this for American Crime Story.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Damn. I rather just be locked up asap than be out for a couple of years knowing you’re finished anyways.

Its always better to remained locked up to start your time served with the Feds..

matter of fact, Id just plea. I wouldnt want anybody knowing the details of the type of shyt that took place being heard in court. But it wont stop people from writing books and interviews with no NDA agreements anymore..

shyt just tragic as fuhk.