Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I cant believe these nyggas on here so naive to think this is the whole case in a press conference

its clearly said over 16 years..lol
Feds always hit you with the formal charges and hold the good shyt then add on as a superseding indictment lmaoo

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
When famous people get arrested or caught up, I :mjlol: at how some of these Coli dudes come in here trying to interject their own (twisted) logic instead of actually knowing the law. You got dudes literally on some "well, I would have to see the indictment first", as if the entire thing moving forward first hinges upon their approval. :russ:

nikkas mad because things don’t go the way THEY THINK it should, in threads furrowing their brows in a vain attempt to understand the situation :pachaha:

Somebody should go pull up that formerly-stickied thread when Puff’s house first got raided. The sheer number of clowns in that thread on some “he’ll never be arrested”, “they got nothing on him”, yadda yadda yadda, should be exposed and laughed at given their insistence on absolutely knowing what was gonna happen. :heh:

Don't y'all ever get TIRED of being wrong? :snoop:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Yea reading through this shyt...it's over. And frankly if you've worked in the music industry you've heard wild shyt about Diddy for years. Not even rumors, straight up shyt about what was seen/observed at his homes or parties. Even non sexual parties, where he abused men and women. He's done. Only question I have is whether he's gonna snitch because he's not the only person doing this shyt.

Daps
So he was flying out hoes that were willing to engage in deviant activity? Unless they were underage I don’t care. And this is coming from someone who thinks he’s a piece of shyt.

Ill wait for more details during the trial.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
This is nuts

It’s been such a slow crawl that this isn’t as surprising ….but if you zoom out and really think about it yea this is INSANE

And everybody points to the Casey lawsuit as the start. It was, but do remember that this time last year is when Keefe D got raided and arrested and he started screaming Puff name :ohhh::jbhmm::lupe: I remember at the time laughing at the thought people thinking this could ever happen to Diddy

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was doing slippery stairs competitions in his house :yeshrug:

Part of racketeering is coercion and extortion.

He mighta told them to fly out and have a good time with hopes of being in a video or something and then when they get there he's like "if you don't let my 2 homies run a train while I watch, you don't get the video." "If you tell anyone what goes down here, I'll blackball you in this industry." Maybe Diddy wasn't profiting but if his crew was based off catering to Diddy's whims, they might consider that worthy of a RICO charge cuz someone ate off this.

They could have simply said no and went home. When did we start treating women like children?

These hoes are in the game. These aint no church going square chicks we talking about here. (Speculation) and even if they were, don’t adult women have agency?