Reppin
NULL

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
When famous people get arrested or caught up, I :mjlol: at how some of these Coli dudes come in here trying to interject their own (twisted) logic instead of actually knowing the law. You got dudes literally on some "well, I would have to see the indictment first", as if the entire thing moving forward first hinges upon their approval. :russ:

nikkas mad because things don’t go the way THEY THINK it should, in threads furrowing their brows in a vain attempt to understand the situation :pachaha:

Somebody should go pull up that formerly-stickied thread when Puff’s house first got raided. The sheer number of clowns in that thread on some “he’ll never be arrested”, “they got nothing on him”, yadda yadda yadda, should be exposed and laughed at given their insistence on absolutely knowing what was gonna happen. :heh:

Don't y'all ever get TIRED of being wrong? :snoop:

I told those dummies in that thread it was over for puff lmaooo

Feds only raid your shyt 1. Because they have a warrant on concrete info 2. What they are looking for is exactly in the location they seeking and it’s a good chance that evidence can be destroyed

Them doodoo heads in the thread like “shyt is weak why didn’t they arrest him right there “ :mjlol:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
They could have simply said no and went home. When did we start treating women like children?

These hoes are in the game. These aint no church going square chicks we talking about here. (Speculation) and even if they were, don’t adult women have agency?
I am not sure you heard but people were supposedly being threatened and attacked not only to stay, but to keep participating in the "freak offs".

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
where do you get weak case from? oh let me guess, they are gonna do all evidence in a press conference..lol
I've lived a long time to see a ton of Fed Rico cases over the years. In this particular case, didn't had the suspect before they had the crime. It's supposed to be you have a crime then find the suspect. They wanted Puff and built a case around him. It is really for these prosecutors to build their career, not for justice. Has Puff committed crimes, yes most likely he has. However, prostitution is wild to pursue as Drug Possession is wild to pursue. Him having a weird baby oil fetish should be inconsequential. He'll should plead guilty to federal weapons violations, prostitution and take a 3-5 year plea where he'd do a fraction of the time. If he does try to fight it, he may be cooked. He's been guilty of everything in the court of public opinion for a while now and it would be hard to convince a jury that he's a more a good guy than he is bad.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Watching the press conference, I swear I hear someone residing Diddy’s verse off of All About The Benjamin’s outside the courthouse

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I've lived a long time to see a ton of Fed Rico cases over the years. In this particular case, didn't had the suspect before they had the crime. It's supposed to be you have a crime then find the suspect. They wanted Puff and built a case around him. It is really for these prosecutors to build their career, not for justice. Has Puff committed crimes, yes most likely he has. However, prostitution is wild to pursue as Drug Possession is wild to pursue. Him having a weird baby oil fetish should be inconsequential. He'll should plead guilty to federal weapons violations, prostitution and take a 3-5 year plea where he'd do a fraction of the time. If he does try to fight it, he may be cooked. He's been guilty of everything in the court of public opinion for a while now and it would be hard to convince a jury that he's a more a good guy than he is bad.
breh, Feds aint waste all these resources to take a 3-5? come on now. like come on...