NULL

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Black men can't stand on code for shyt. Jesus fukking Christ:snoop:
Stand on code? Let me ask you how old are you? If you less than 45 years old sit this one out fam.. Old heads been new about the meatball shyt puff was on early… Ain’t no code standing for that nikka

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The case is not as strong as you think, alot of those women willing gave diddy the box money. Unless it involves minors, diddy has a shot at beating the case.
Act like SDNY ain’t got more shyt to charge him with going back decades brehs…

It’s a reason why Clearance Avant kept the feds off Diddy’s ass all them years and the moment Avant died Diddy was on borrowed time

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Act like SDNY ain’t got more shyt to charge him with going back decades brehs…

It’s a reason why Clearance Avant kept the feds off Diddy’s ass all them years and the moment Avant died Diddy was on borrowed time
I cant believe these nyggas on here so naive to think this is the whole case in a press conference

its clearly said over 16 years..lol

coldcall

All Star
Daps
I'm going to be the unpopular one here and probably get negged to hell. But what did Diddy do exactly? I get he's bi/gay. I know he's SUSPECTED of playing a role in the murder of Tupac and Biggie. We don't really know but it's suspected. He wasn't arrested for that. Okay, he beat the shyt out of Cassie but this isn't for that either. I mean Chris Brown whooped Rihanna and Chris still walks around.

The charges is for sex trafficking which I think is defined as moving people across state lines for the purposes of sex. Don't like all rappers do that? They fly in Instagram models and strippers? I know Diddy probably has a lot of things he CAN be arrested for that he did in the past but I don't really like him going to jail for this one. It feels like they're just out to get him and catching him on some BS charge. fukkin people consensually (I think) but the crime is that you flew them in?

It seems we all hate Puff and want to bury him but let's get him on the right charge.

Look at the comments. It's pure hatred nothing else.