Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Braman

Superstar
Daps
So he was flying out hoes that were willing to engage in deviant activity? Unless they were underage I don’t care. And this is coming from someone who thinks he’s a piece of shyt.

Ill wait for more details during the trial.

Yea thats the scary part man. Like we know for sure he’s guilty of DV, sexual harassment, being gay :heh: but man once they start throwing the ‘sex trafficking’ jacket out there I get real :patrice: I know a catch-all charge when I see one. And everybody gets real green and naive. There are women out there willing to engage in the nastiest most deplorable shyt. WILLINGLY. So to retroactively say he used power or implied influence and now it’s forced? nah man. And it’s scary bc you KNOW people know what time it is, but they can’t publicly say shyt bc ‘ahhh ah ah, you caping for Diddy? You don’t believe women?:ufdup:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Yea reading through this shyt...it's over. And frankly if you've worked in the music industry you've heard wild shyt about Diddy for years. Not even rumors, straight up shyt about what was seen/observed at his homes or parties. Even non sexual parties, where he abused men and women. He's done. Only question I have is whether he's gonna snitch because he's not the only person doing this shyt.

Exactly… Dude been operating with a level of being invincible for decades only reason is because of Clearance Avant.. he literally kept the dogs off Puff .. once he died Puff was on borrowed time

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
I hope he at least listened to Suge's advise.

"either you going to be standing up pissing ,or squatting sitting down pissing... i advise you to do take the first one..."

"Oh and btw, do not do your time going by Brother Love..... Brother Love is not a good name for prison. Im out"

Last edited:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
They could have simply said no and went home. When did we start treating women like children?

These hoes are in the game. These aint no church going square chicks we talking about here. (Speculation) and even if they were, don’t adult women have agency?
that's still extortion and coercion. Not every consequence needs to be a violent one (though, that's the ace in the hole). If your livelihood is compromised, then that's extortion. Diddy had the kind of pull to take opportunities away from you. I still keep thinking about the last episode of Making The Band 2 where Sean Prez was telling Da Band, the minute all of this is over, your careers are over because nobody will go against Diddy for you.

even if you're a hoe, there's certain shyt you're not gonna do or shyt you didn't agree to and if Diddy and his peoples were ready to take advantage of that, that could get held against him.

and this is coming from someone who watched those R. Kelly docs feeling less sympathy for some of those women after it was over.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-2024-09-17-122222.png