Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
People are speculating that the whole music industry is fukked with this bubbles be real...we've seen what happened with Harvey Weinstein and similar cases. Or even what's going on with Vince now. People who haven't already been named in shyt will be labeled anonymous because there's no proof they were also involved, folks will be left to speculate, and those other guys will be like :whew:

The whole music industry? nikka shut yo ass up :comeon:

It’s mofos in hip hop and who attended them Puff parties

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Heavier Than Heaven.

Dope dope book on Kurt!

I'll check it out. I remember it.

Have you read Come as you are? It reads so well and is great. It's by a journalist that I'm pretty sure was like a roadie on tour with them. That close and he's from Rolling Stone I believe. When it was good. He was a friend of the band.

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
sean-combs-monsters-ball.png

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
1000 bottles of baby oil is insanity, guy needs to be put down
He was doing slippery stairs competitions in his house :yeshrug:
I'm going to be the unpopular one here and probably get negged to hell. But what did Diddy do exactly? I get he's bi/gay. I know he's SUSPECTED of playing a role in the murder of Tupac and Biggie. We don't really know but it's suspected. He wasn't arrested for that. Okay, he beat the shyt out of Cassie but this isn't for that either. I mean Chris Brown whooped Rihanna and Chris still walks around.

The charges is for sex trafficking which I think is defined as moving people across state lines for the purposes of sex. Don't like all rappers do that? They fly in Instagram models and strippers? I know Diddy probably has a lot of things he CAN be arrested for that he did in the past but I don't really like him going to jail for this one. It feels like they're just out to get him and catching him on some BS charge. fukkin people consensually (I think) but the crime is that you flew them in?

It seems we all hate Puff and want to bury him but let's get him on the right charge.

Part of racketeering is coercion and extortion.

He mighta told them to fly out and have a good time with hopes of being in a video or something and then when they get there he's like "if you don't let my 2 homies run a train while I watch, you don't get the video." "If you tell anyone what goes down here, I'll blackball you in this industry." Maybe Diddy wasn't profiting but if his crew was based off catering to Diddy's whims, they might consider that worthy of a RICO charge cuz someone ate off this.