Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
They really raided this mans house, made a whole scene and all they got is prostitution
all they got?

racketeering conspiracy; sex trafficking of children by force, fraud or coercion; and transportation to engage in prostitution.

them aint some slap on the wrist charges, dont sound like it anyways

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
all they got?

racketeering conspiracy; sex trafficking of children by force, fraud or coercion; and transportation to engage in prostitution.

them aint some slap on the wrist charges, dont sound like it anyways
where did you get "children" from? If it's true, then it's fukk Puffy all day. But don't start any new rumors and conspiracies like Donald Trump.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to be the unpopular one here and probably get negged to hell. But what did Diddy do exactly? I get he's bi/gay. I know he's SUSPECTED of playing a role in the murder of Tupac and Biggie. We don't really know but it's suspected. He wasn't arrested for that. Okay, he beat the shyt out of Cassie but this isn't for that either. I mean Chris Brown whooped Rihanna and Chris still walks around.

The charges is for sex trafficking which I think is defined as moving people across state lines for the purposes of sex. Don't like all rappers do that? They fly in Instagram models and strippers? I know Diddy probably has a lot of things he CAN be arrested for that he did in the past but I don't really like him going to jail for this one. It feels like they're just out to get him and catching him on some BS charge. fukkin people consensually (I think) but the crime is that you flew them in?

It seems we all hate Puff and want to bury him but let's get him on the right charge.

You're not the only one who has said this.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Sex trafficking
Racketeering
Prostitution by force

Diddy is finished,, even if he cut a deal that means he snitching on some big fish..

Puff is the Jeff Epstein of hip hop

Jay Z meatball asss better lawyer up :mjlol:

banner34

Superstar
Daps
Sex trafficking
Racketeering
Prostitution by force

Diddy is finished,, even if he cut a deal that means he snitching on some big fish..

Puff is the Jeff Epstein of hip hop

Jay Z meatball asss better lawyer up :mjlol:
The case is not as strong as you think, alot of those women willing gave diddy the box money. Unless it involves minors, diddy has a shot at beating the case.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
where did you get "children" from? If it's true, then it's fukk Puffy all day. But don't start any new rumors and conspiracies like Donald Trump.

Say child trafficking is apart of it....

He can't fly out girls for any of his underaged sons at the time? Or underaged business partners/acts etc?

Diddy can't fly out grown women for teen boys and whatnot. But then again maybe it would be less serious charges for corruption of a minor.