Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
There’s an underaged girl from 03 wrapped up in this too
We don't know the charges yet. We only know the lawsuits n shyt like that. That's why I said nikkas need to chill and wait to see what he's ACTUALLY charged of. Cause it's alotta bullshyt floating around. Even the other chick in Dirty Money called Dawn out for being a liar and lying about details for shyt she was there for and putting her name in that shyt.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Nobody forced Shine to do what he did that night. Did he Rob Lox and the artists or did they agree to and sign bad deals? Yes Cassie got beat up but she was a prostitute according to her own words she was fukking dudes for Puffy entertainment.. Claims Puffy assaulted her, yet she didn't want Puffy to go to prison.. She just wanted the bag.. Thats an expensive prostitute.. The thing thats pissing me off the most is the excitement from nikkas.. I dispise these hoe ass nikkas with every blood vessel in my body. nikkas have become worse than these peckerwoods. Another black man some shyt is happening to and nikkas celebrating.
What black person had their life improved by associating with puff?

He's a lowlife

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Son that's not what he's being charged of. No underage shyt. Sex trafficking is exactly what I stated. Flying a chick out and paying her. It's literally that simple. It doesn't have to be more complicated than that. THIS is why people need to pay attention to the trail and see what son is ACTUALLY being charged with outside of rumors and lawsuits.

I said accusations, not charges. We don't know what the grand jury saw or what the federal charges will be, it's not public information yet. I'd imagine it's coming within the next few days or weeks.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You sound stupid. If i have 100s of Mils already i dont five a fck about my reputation.

Didn't Diddy settle with Cassie for 10 million after the case went public? Sounds like he cares about his reputation. We talking about Diddy here, a man that openly shows he wants to be the center of attention. That's him caring about his reputation.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
nikka the shyt is sex trafficking and it doesn't have to be no damn minor. If u fly a chick out tomorrow. Yall have sex. U pay her. If she has a change of heart and goes and tells the law u flew her out and paid her etc etc. U can be charged with trafficking. It's that simple. It's not complicated. Being a trick is illegal nikka. Which is why police used to dress up undercover as prostitutes and arrest the nikka who paying for them.

It’s a mutually beneficial agreement between adults. :mjcry:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
People are speculating that the whole music industry is fukked with this bubbles be real...we've seen what happened with Harvey Weinstein and similar cases. Or even what's going on with Vince now. People who haven't already been named in shyt will be labeled anonymous because there's no proof they were also involved, folks will be left to speculate, and those other guys will be like :whew:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
You internet weirdos have so blurred the lines in what constitutes paying for sex I realize it's going to be very difficult to wrap your heads around the fact that it's illegal. :russ:

The big reason this is trafficking and not prostitution is that so many of the girls involved are alleged to be minors. There's also so many stories of coercion through threats/drug use.

That bolded is completely wrong and the reason authorities can just lock people up (men) for being involved in the sex trade. But wont lock women up.
It is just plainly Prostitution

Saying many girls are minors is a whole lie to get people on board with basically charging any man they want, who has the ability to fly a bytch out as a sex trafficker.
The authorities blurred the lines.

So they lock up regular joe blow in stings. And they lock up guys with money to fly their favorite bytch across state lines as traffickers. Has nothing to do with age. These be grown ass ig thots and entertaininers that get flowd out bro