Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
so Puff is a good example of a black man to you?

we have a real problem with MEN being awestruck of celebrity.
It dont matter if he a good example or bad example.. I just know nikkaS will be there rejoicing in his downfall.. I don't know Puff personally and neither do you. nor do I know the people making allegations

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
It dont matter if he a good example or bad example.. I just know nikkaS will be there rejoicing in his downfall.. I don't know Puff personally and neither do you. nor do I know the people making allegations
agree to disagree.

people gon feel how they feel.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Nope. If u get accused of a bunch of shyt by someone and or multiple people. And its across state lines. They def gonna come after yo ass. If u the type of person to pay for a bunch of prostitutes across state lines and the prostitutes decide to snitch. U fukked bro. The reason it's federal in the first place is because it crosses state lines.

Hypothetical:

Regular guy flys a bytch across state lines. They have sex. Money is exchanged. This is automatically sex trafficking?

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
They really raided this mans house, made a whole scene and all they got is prostitution
Right.. you woulda thought he had a bunch of kids locked in his basement.. Had his sons in handcuffs like they took over the operation of Pablo Escobar :scusthov:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
They really raided this mans house, made a whole scene and all they got is prostitution
Prostitution (human trafficking) will get you outta here. Knew a dude who had brought a bytch from New York to Jersey (20 min away), got life in prison