Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
You’re moving them across different state lines for sex purposes. Because prostitution is illegal everywhere in the US but one area in Nevada, pretty much anything can be considered sex trafficking.
You sound dumb bro.
Its against the law if u bought her anything or gave her any money during her visit. If she WANTS to get u jammed up. Lol watch out brodie. Slippery slope.
Thats a grey area. You would have millions of men guilty of sex trafficking.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Because he paying to fukk

Transaction
Again, you would have millions of men guilty of this type of sex trafficking. Not to mention more celebs and athletes would be getting jammed up. Somebody like Javele Mcgee would be in jail right now.

You nikkas have no idea what you are talking about.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They might not even let Puff out. They're talking about he's a flight-risk.

So we'll see. But that might be the last time Dep sees Puff again.

We'll see. They've got a hard on for him. So I can see something like that happening. Obviously his lawyers will argue against it, and try to surrender his passport instead. And they shouldn't have been caught off guard by the Feds coming for Diddy a day early. Feds do that shyt all the time. Don't matter if you agreed to turn yourself in at a specific date. They'll do that shyt to embarass your ass.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You sound dumb bro.

Thats a grey area. You would have millions of men guilty of sex trafficking.
I sound dumb by explaining something to you in simple terms as an actual lawyer? @spliz dont waste any more time on this actual idiot who wants to argue what the law is. You’re as dumb as the dude in your avatar. I can’t wait until your name ends up in one of these indictments because you flew some girl from IG out and blatantly exchanged gifts or money for sex. I hope step back LLP holds you down :russ:. @IVS and @mson don’t let this idiot get you locked up. Dude said millions would be liable as if the government has the capacity to track every single sexual interaction or event wants to prosecute it.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
So r Kelly wasn't fukked over but Diddy is? Even tho what diddy is being accused of is worse? I don't know why folks are bringing up R Kelly's pee trial when that is irrelevant. He was found not guilty.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I sound dumb by explaining something to you in simple terms as an actual lawyer? @spliz dont waste any more time on this actual idiot who wants to argue what the law is. You’re as dumb as the dude in your avatar. I can’t wait until your name ends up in one of these indictments because you flew some girl from IG out and blatantly exchanged gifts or money for sex. I hope step back LLP holds you down :russ:. @IVS and @mson don’t let this idiot get you locked up. Dude said millions would be liable as if the government has the capacity to track every single sexual interaction or event wants to prosecute it.

How'd I get into this?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, you would have millions of men guilty of this type of sex trafficking. Not to mention more celebs and athletes would be getting jammed up. Somebody like Javele Mcgee would be in jail right now.

That's the whole point. And why yall shouldn't be cheering this on. They are using the Mann Act which was a racist law created to arrest the boxer jack Johnson when he was smashing white women back in the day all over the country. Google it. They used it on Kellz too. Half of yall on this board flew a thot out from out of state at some point in your life.

Also RICO were also never meant to be used for a single person. Can 1 person really be an organization or criminal enterprise? Of course not but they are using these thing in this way to go after certain people.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

They’ll never catch the Spudler :mjlol:

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
You sound stupid. If i have 100s of Mils already i dont five a fck about my reputation.

He's getting sued like crazy, the legal attorney fees, and buy bringing in any income. If Diddy goes away due 15 years, he won't come home to piles of cash.

Diddy just lost a 100 million dollar lawsuit last week.

He's super fukked.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

They are guilty you ass :russ: That's what you're not understanding :dead:

But locking up one person for trafficking one other for sex is like arresting someone for a selling someone else a dimebag :stopitslime: