Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the whole point. And why yall shouldn't be cheering this on. They are using the Mann Act which was a racist law created to arrest the boxer jack Johnson when he was smashing white women back in the day all over the country. Google it. They used it on Kellz too. Half of yall on this board flew a thot out from out of state at some point in your life.

Also RICO were also never meant to be used for a single person. Can 1 person really be an organization or criminal enterprise? Of course not but they are using these thing in this way to go after certain people.
The online mob just wants to see people go down regardless of the merits of accusations.

Diddy is a sex crazed maniac, but I need to see the indictment, before I say in this man deserves to be in jail for flying bytches out.

The Cassie case is different because he committed assault and battery on camera, but the criminal statute of limitations for that crime has passed.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are guilty you ass :russ: That's what you're not understanding :dead:

So if you fly a thot out to Miami for the weekend, can she then turn around and press charges against you if y’all break up?

The assumption that grown women are some helpless innocent damsels in distress doesn’t sit right with me. No matter how much of a scumbag Diddy has been proven to be. I’m also concerned about the implications of the blanket use of the racist Mann act.

But, we will learn more today.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
So if you fly a thot out to Miami for the weekend, can she then turn around and press charges against you if y’all break up?

The assumption that grown women are some helpless innocent damsels in distress doesn’t sit right with me. No matter how much of a scumbag Diddy has been proven to be. I’m also concerned about the implications of the blanket use of the racist Mann act.

But, we will learn more today.
You internet weirdos have so blurred the lines in what constitutes paying for sex I realize it's going to be very difficult to wrap your heads around the fact that it's illegal. :russ:

The big reason this is trafficking and not prostitution is that so many of the girls involved are alleged to be minors. There's also so many stories of coercion through threats/drug use.

REAL6

All Star
Daps
epstein-tongue-out.gif

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Yeah... Youre right. They built this case and arrested him for no reason...

Sorry it's a wrap. This lowlife who deserves nothing is going to jail for a long time

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Picking a horrible example.

Guy who did shyne dirty and got called out by his own friend for it. Robbed lox and many other artists. Beat Cassie on tape. Abused her with other men. Has sex trafficking charges. Pac, mase and other situations. He’s the one you want to defend?
Nobody forced Shine to do what he did that night. Did he Rob Lox and the artists or did they agree to and sign bad deals? Yes Cassie got beat up but she was a prostitute according to her own words she was fukking dudes for Puffy entertainment.. Claims Puffy assaulted her, yet she didn't want Puffy to go to prison.. She just wanted the bag.. Thats an expensive prostitute.. The thing thats pissing me off the most is the excitement from nikkas.. I dispise these hoe ass nikkas with every blood vessel in my body. nikkas have become worse than these peckerwoods. Another black man some shyt is happening to and nikkas celebrating.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You internet weirdos have so blurred the lines in what constitutes paying for sex I realize it's going to be very difficult to wrap your heads around the fact that it's illegal. :russ:

The big reason this is trafficking and not prostitution is that so many of the girls involved are alleged to be minors. There's also so many stories of coercion through threats/drug use.

You haven't even seen the indictments and you already got your pitchfork and noose.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
There are multiple accusations of underage girls being flown out alongside grown women against their fill. Not to mention the alleged drug running ring he was apart of. He's fukked.
Son that's not what he's being charged of. No underage shyt. Sex trafficking is exactly what I stated. Flying a chick out and paying her. It's literally that simple. It doesn't have to be more complicated than that. THIS is why people need to pay attention to the trail and see what son is ACTUALLY being charged with outside of rumors and lawsuits.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Son that's not what he's being charged of. No underage shyt. Sex trafficking is exactly what I stated. Flying a chick out and paying her. It's literally that simple. It doesn't have to be more complicated than that. THIS is why people need to pay attention to the trail and see what son is ACTUALLY being charged with outside of rumors and lawsuits.
There’s an underaged girl from 03 wrapped up in this too

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
So folks just ignore the implications of minors being involved and ask the same damn question over & over again. Myron Gaines, a dikkhead self-hater but an actual ex-fed, said it's auto trafficking if any minors are involved. The feds suspect that minors got mixed in + plus drugging legal aged women and forcing/coercing also fits the bill

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

nikka the shyt is sex trafficking and it doesn't have to be no damn minor. If u fly a chick out tomorrow. Yall have sex. U pay her. If she has a change of heart and goes and tells the law u flew her out and paid her etc etc. U can be charged with trafficking. It's that simple. It's not complicated. Being a trick is illegal nikka. Which is why police used to dress up undercover as prostitutes and arrest the nikka who paying for them.