Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
We don't know the charges yet. We only know the lawsuits n shyt like that. That's why I said nikkas need to chill and wait to see what he's ACTUALLY charged of. Cause it's alotta bullshyt floating around. Even the other chick in Dirty Money called Dawn out for being a liar and lying about details for shyt she was there for and putting her name in that shyt.
I think the charges will be more than what we know. But they’ve been interviewing all of those girls that sued him to get this indictment. That 17 year old actually had a picture with him at that age.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That bolded is completely wrong and the reason authorities can just lock people up (men) for being involved in the sex trade. But wont lock women up.
It is just plainly Prostitution

Saying many girls are minors is a whole lie to get people on board with basically charging any man they want, who has the ability to fly a bytch out as a sex trafficker.
The authorities blurred the lines.

So they lock up regular joe blow in stings. And they lock up guys with money to fly their favorite bytch across state lines as traffickers. Has nothing to do with age. These be grown ass ig thots and entertaininers that get flowd out bro
Crazy part is nikkas was flying chicks out cause they felt it was the safe move to get away from the Me Too shyt since it's transactional. Nope. Lol.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Its against the law if u bought her anything or gave her any money during her visit. If she WANTS to get u jammed up. Lol watch out brodie. Slippery slope.
this doesn't usually get you jammed up with the feds though. If the feds are coming for you on anything sex related, chances are you were on some demon time shyt. Which we all know Diddy was. Diddy's a menace and he's not worth defending.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Nobody forced Shine to do what he did that night. Did he Rob Lox and the artists or did they agree to and sign bad deals? Yes Cassie got beat up but she was a prostitute according to her own words she was fukking dudes for Puffy entertainment.. Claims Puffy assaulted her, yet she didn't want Puffy to go to prison.. She just wanted the bag.. Thats an expensive prostitute.. The thing thats pissing me off the most is the excitement from nikkas.. I dispise these hoe ass nikkas with every blood vessel in my body. nikkas have become worse than these peckerwoods. Another black man some shyt is happening to and nikkas celebrating.
so Puff is a good example of a black man to you?

we have a real problem with MEN being awestruck of celebrity.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
this doesn't usually get you jammed up with the feds though. If the feds are coming for you on anything sex related, chances are you were on some demon time shyt. Which we all know Diddy was. Diddy's a menace and he's not worth defending.
Nope. If u get accused of a bunch of shyt by someone and or multiple people. And its across state lines. They def gonna come after yo ass. If u the type of person to pay for a bunch of prostitutes across state lines and the prostitutes decide to snitch. U fukked bro. The reason it's federal in the first place is because it crosses state lines.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We all need to wait for the charges before making certain comments.
We don't know the charges yet. We only know the lawsuits n shyt like that. That's why I said nikkas need to chill and wait to see what he's ACTUALLY charged of. Cause it's alotta bullshyt floating around. Even the other chick in Dirty Money called Dawn out for being a liar and lying about details for shyt she was there for and putting her name in that shyt.

When did she say that?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
We all need to wait for the charges before making certain comments.

When did she say that?
The other day.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Nope. If u get accused of a bunch of shyt by someone and or multiple people. And its across state lines. They def gonna come after yo ass. If u the type of person to pay for a bunch of prostitutes across state lines and the prostitutes decide to snitch. U fukked bro. The reason it's federal in the first place is because it crosses state lines.
Knowing everything you know about Diddy and stuff we've seen with our own eyes, you really think all this guy did was hire prostitutes and keep everything above board? After we just saw him beat Cassie like he was trying to kill her?

I don't understand why anyone would want to defend this piece of shyt on anything at all. He's not worth it. He's a lowlife and a scumbag and whatever he has coming I'm sure it's more than well deserved.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

Bro... yhe feds Will definitely come for u if they say you're "sex trafficking".
Whatever actually happened, the authorities ain't worried about.
High profile arrest is what the want

And u don't know puff or anybody involved..
U don't know if he's a menace, u never had any dealings with the nikka personally.
So it's confusing how people have such strong feelings on the subject.
Then you're telling other people not to speak up for, not defend, another black man.

Who is you nikkaz

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knowing everything you know about Diddy and stuff we've seen with our own eyes, you really think all this guy did was hire prostitutes and keep everything above board? After we just saw him beat Cassie like he was trying to kill her?

I don't understand why anyone would want to defend this piece of shyt on anything at all. He's not worth it. He's a lowlife and a scumbag and whatever he has coming I'm sure it's more than well deserved.
Charges are out and it's basically trying to get him for prostitution based on the cassie lawsuit of him flying out sex workers for freak offs. Doesnt look like anything new here.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

Look at the charges. What I tell u. Lol. Feds involved cause it's crossed state lines that's a federal crime brodie.